Aug Pre Orders

mikeasic

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a July 29th and no email. So I would hope not!! (nothing personal lol)

July 29th and no e-mail from the first day...this is not good for first day...i had a hope that today would let in half of the August preorders

Edited by Saizor

Did anyone from aug get in I am curious

They didnt even make it through july.

7 hours of 4.5 waves and they called it a day around 2pm. Looking forward to the rest they will get from the 19 hour until more waves. Lets just hope they can dish our more than 4-5 waves and make it through more than 7 days of pre-orders.

You guys have to remember getting out of july will be the hardest since thats the most cluster I would assume, i believe 100000 pre orders before the end of july. ( http://www.vgchartz.com/charts/preorders.php) I was told that only includes PHYSICAL copies not a 100% on that though. I bet you tomorrow might to early September since. I'm feeling good for tomorrow with my Aug 3, but we'll have to wait and see. I guess Ill have to study for finals instead of level lol.

Seeing as over half a million people pre-ordered in the first week, I'd say we're doing well so far.

Frankly I'm surprised they invited more than just the first DAY's preorders. But they've had a lot of waves.

Edited by honage

So they invited less than a weeks worth of pre-orders today.

Interdasting...they counted to potato!

I think the time really means less then the volume. Elsewhere they seem to have indicated that the first week of orders accounts for a large number of players.

I would assume that they want everyone who pre-ordered to get a least a couple days in since early access was listed as as a perk, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a big leap in days starting tomorrow.

I think the time really means less then the volume. Elsewhere they seem to have indicated that the first week of orders accounts for a large number of players.

I would assume that they want everyone who pre-ordered to get a least a couple days in since early access was listed as as a perk, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a big leap in days starting tomorrow.

where are u geting this info?

Aug 14th here and no invite although if you've followed the other threads you will have seen that they didn't make it out of July yet.

Am I disappointed? Yes.

Am I surprised? Not really. I never really thought that I would be in day one even when it was back at the 15th. I am hopeful that they might make it through another three weeks at least tomorrow but if they don't it's not the end of the world, evening of the 15th onwards is my hardcore playtime - anything before that is a bonus.

That said - if the servers really are coping easily and are a little underwhelmed in parts I think that BW need to evaluate the number of people in each wave who are actually logging on once accepted because it really can't be all of them. I suspect this is what they are doing right now until the next wave of invites go out and us August types potentially get a look in.

Chin up people - it could be worse, you could be a Septembrite.

Aug 17 here and don't have high hopes for tomorrow seeing how slow it went today.

I think you might be surprised. They said the first day dates would be close, because everyone rushed to order when the pre-orders were first announced. That makes sense.

However, SR said that after July the pre-ordered dropped off so we should expect to see larger gaps in the dates invited.

They might get to mid Aug to the end of Aug tomorrow.