1v1 Tournament

ManiacDavis

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll enter if you edit the rules to disallow the use of Intercede and Guard.

How do you use guard in a 1v1 fight!? I know that, when dueling on Coruscant in the ship hanger I can use Guardian Leap (intercede) to an NPC droid that is friendly but I don't see how guard could be used in a 1v1 duel.

Clearly the combatant should not be able to make any use of player characters that are observing the duel (intercede / guardian leap to a player). E.g. I can't have my friends stand in a circle around the duel area so that I have lots of convenient intercede targets.

As for the NPC intercede, yeah I gues that could be a problem if the opponent insists on dueling near an NPC he can use intercede on.

How do you use guard in a 1v1 fight!? I know that, when dueling on Coruscant in the ship hanger I can use Guardian Leap (intercede) to an NPC droid that is friendly but I don't see how guard could be used in a 1v1 duel.

Clearly the combatant should not be able to make any use of player characters that are observing the duel (intercede / guardian leap to a player). E.g. I can't have my friends stand in a circle around the duel area so that I have lots of convenient intercede targets.

As for the NPC intercede, yeah I gues that could be a problem if the opponent insists on dueling near an NPC he can use intercede on.

Sometimes a duelist will guard a spectator to get the 5% damage bonus from the PvP 4 piece set bonus.

Edited by EatenByDistance

Sometimes a duelist will guard a spectator to get the 5% damage bonus from the PvP 4 piece set bonus.

DOH! Of course.

Using intercede on an observer seems clearly wrong. Guarding an observer? Not so sure about that one.

In any event, I hope you participate. I'm curious to see how wakajinn 2.0 performs.

DOH! Of course.

Using intercede on an observer seems clearly wrong. Guarding an observer? Not so sure about that one.

In any event, I hope you participate. I'm curious to see how wakajinn 2.0 performs.

The duel is a 1v1 tourney. Any abilities that require another person are not allowed.