RP-PVP Event: Battle for the Hypermater

Anishor

It's almost here! 7pm-9pm EST! Feel free to msg one of us in Penumbral for an ops invite! We'd also love to have you in our teamspeak for better communication!

SWTOR-RP.com is going to be doing a lovely recap of the event. If there's someone out there on the Republic side willing to get me some good quality screenshots on your end with NO nameplates and NO UI so I may include your side of the battle, I'd appreciate it. Just post them here or PM them to me. Worse comes to worse, I'll switch to my Pub alt and get a look. That will also give me a chance to record videl from your perspectives too.

Edited by Luniara

Does anyone know if Mater is going to stick around and sign autographs? At least for the winners, or will he still be to hyper? My kids think he's funny.

Sorry, couldn't resist, ever since it was pointed out earlier. :p

P.S. You imps are so going down :jawa_evil:

Thank you all for the great turnout, PVPs, and RPs.

ICly: The imperials were able to secure the hidden store of Hypermatter, despite valiant efforts from the Republic's warriors. Due to Alpha Company resourcefulness, Republic was able to find a smaller secondary cache and secure it.

Edited by Anishor

I had an absolutely magnificent time!! I was worried I wouldn't be able to participate at all due to lag, but I managed to at least feel like I was making a difference with heals. It was really great to see the heroic efforts on both sides to protect and save those who had been pulled, not to mention the amazing cooperative chain pulls themselves :p

Really hope we can do this again, and soon! If we can get some more roleplay during the battle, even better. I admit, I was really embarrassed to RP at all while fighting lol. My character is quiet, therefore when she does actually talk it can be taken as bland-ish.

Also, Luni! Can I upload some of those photos to my own guild's gallery? I was pleasantly surprised (well, I started squealing in glee during a HM Operation) that I was in several photos lol.

Also, Luni! Can I upload some of those photos to my own guild's gallery? I was pleasantly surprised (well, I started squealing in glee during a HM Operation) that I was in several photos lol.

OF course you can! <3 I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself! Pen will be working on another world pvp event soon! <3

OF course you can! <3 I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself! Pen will be working on another world pvp event soon! <3

Yay thank you thank you <33 If there is any writing or editing needed for any RP-related purposes for the next event, I would really love to help in any way!

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to share this video from SWTOR-RP.com of an HNN report video by one of their own reporters:

Loved the video! My favorite part (other than seeing my character in there! :p) is the end.

"Resulting in a total failure of his latest plot." LOL @ the mention of all of the slaughtered Torvix mobs!