RP-PVP Event: Battle for the Hypermater

Anishor

When: 7pm-9pm EDT Saturday August 10, 2013

Where: Black Hole Crossroads

What: Open World PVP

Objectives: Hold the crossroads. Side that holds the crossroads the longest wins the IC supply of hypermatter. If no winner can be determined the supplies are destroyed.

RP Background: Imperial Intelligence and SIS have learned that a shell company controlled by Torvix, Sentinel Hyperlane Industrial Technologies, is trying to move a large cache of hypermatter. Both factions are instructing their members to control the black hole cross roads so engineering teams may be sent to retrieve the hypermatter caches while they are in transit.

This world pvp event is brought to you by Penumbral.

(PS Edits to title don't update all the time :p )

Edited by Anishor

Just to confirm: its the crossroads where the road makes a T in front of the radioactive water? Sort of in the middle between Republic and Imperial spawn.

yep it's about mid point by the big oil container rig up the hill from the tower.

Edited by Anishor

YAY! This needed a little love tap and...an event flyer!

AWESOME EVENT FLYER OMGUR CLICK.

SPREAD THE WORD TO YOUR FELLOW GUILDS! !

We always want more world pvp so now you have it! WORLD PVP TIME! I shall be trying my best to record the event and staying in the back end to do so.

I'd also like to invite any of those on the Imperial side to come into our Teamspeak for better communication with our operations lead, Sranishor for focus targets, call outs, bla,bla,bla! I will also get the coordinates for the "crossroads".

Edited by Luniara

Oh man, hopefully I can at least catch the second half of this, we'll see if my kids will cooperate and will go to bed a little early (or maybe I'll be "nice" and let them stay up late a bit and watch My Little Ponies :p) so I can make it. Sounds like it'll be a blast.

Oh man, hopefully I can at least catch the second half of this, we'll see if my kids will cooperate and will go to bed a little early (or maybe I'll be "nice" and let them stay up late a bit and watch My Little Ponies :p) so I can make it. Sounds like it'll be a blast.

Set them in front of My Little Ponies and I'd say they'll behave. What kid doesn't love being able to stay up late?

Edited by Luniara

The thread title bugs me, it's spelled hyper matter not hypermater, it makes me think of a hyperactive version of that tow truck from that animated Disney car movie

I think that is a typo, Zoom. It's just missing the extra "T". I'd edit it myself but I am not the OP. Thinking of that version of Mater though... =P

It is spelt as "Hypermatter" though. One word, not two. http://www.torhead.com/mission/312gLZH/hypermatter-directive or the quest Corellia Daily quest "Hypermatter Directive".

Edited by Luniara

I think that is a typo, Zoom. It's just missing the extra "T". I'd edit it myself but I am not the OP. Thinking of that version of Mater though... =P

It is spelt as "Hypermatter" though. One word, not two. http://www.torhead.com/mission/312gLZH/hypermatter-directive or the quest Corellia Daily quest "Hypermatter Directive".

I known how its spelled, the space was courtesy of Apple's spellchecker.

Does this mean I should run forward and harpoon you into the AoEpit?

Omg, please don't! I'll be recording the event! D= It'll probably happen anyways but hopefully people will get the idea if I /yell it enough. Either way I know i'll get caught in some AOE.

Omg, please don't! I'll be recording the event! D= It'll probably happen anyways but hopefully people will get the idea if I /yell it enough. Either way I know i'll get caught in some AOE.

Does that mean I should put a giant target marker on your head? Make sure they know which ones you.