corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

Granted, all the vehicles the traffic is composed are now smooth and sexy Lambos. But the traffic doesn't move.

I wish I had a Lambo in SWTOR

Granted, but it is only availible in a cartel pack that is sold for 1 day only, and there is only 1 Lambo in every 1,000,000 items received from that one cartel pack.

I wish cartel packs didn't cost so much.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but it is only availible in a cartel pack that is sold for 1 day only, and there is only 1 Lambo in every 1,000,000 items received from that one cartel pack.

I wish cartel packs didn't cost so much.

Granted, but they only come with one item - a title called "Nugget"

I wish I had more time between meetings at work.

That is all.

Granted, but it's poisoned with blowfish venom.

I wish people would actally read my fanfic :p

Granted, but everyone reading it finds his/hers inner literary critic, and your private messages box will be filled with comments about what you should add/remove/change/rewrite in your fanfic to make it better/decent/not crap. Sometimes those lists are a lot longer than your whole fanfic.

I wish the modern machinery lasted longer than just the few years of warranty time.

Granted, but everyone reading it finds his/hers inner literary critic, and your private messages box will be filled with comments about what you should add/remove/change/rewrite in your fanfic to make it better/decent/not crap. Sometimes those lists are a lot longer than your whole fanfic.

I wish the modern machinery lasted longer than just the few years of warranty time.

The modern machinery now last forever! Too bad they take over control of the planet, we all become living energy cells and you get tortured 24/7 by robots and humans alike because, hey, you wished everlasting machines.

I wish my Sith Inquisitor was pure lightning, the Emperor, the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and also a very famous novel writer.

I wish my Sith Inquisitor was pure lightning, the Emperor, the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and also a very famous novel writer.

Granted. While you're out on a book signing tour in the outer rim, a rebel commando installs a grounding rod into your senate chair. The next time you sit on it, your lightning charge is dissipated into the bowels of Coruscant and you are destroyed.

I wish I could fast forward 45 minutes to the end of my work day.

Granted. While you're out on a book signing tour in the outer rim, a rebel commando installs a grounding rod into your senate chair. The next time you sit on it, your lightning charge is dissipated into the bowels of Coruscant and you are destroyed.

I wish I could fast forward 45 minutes to the end of my work day.

Granted, unfortunately you will miss the only fun part of the last of the year in your work. The rest of your year will be distilled boredom and your coworkers will drive you nuts talking about the funny thing you missed.

I wish I lived in some tropical paradice island instead of this arctic area.

Granted, unfortunately you will miss the only fun part of the last of the year in your work. The rest of your year will be distilled boredom and your coworkers will drive you nuts talking about the funny thing you missed.

I wish I lived in some tropical paradice island instead of this arctic area.

Granted, you now live in the Lost Island Flashpoint. Enjoy your Rakghouls!

I wish I had a more money.

Granted, but now you are being audited by the IRS. Have fun in prison :)

I wish I had a car.

Granted. you are now owner of a Trabant. On the other hand, it might be classified as a cardboard box with wheels and engine in some countries.

I wish I had a electric car which worked through winter and had enough charge to drive 1000km without recharge like normal cars. Also charging should be as fast as filling a tank in normal cars.

Granted. you are now owner of a Trabant. On the other hand, it might be classified as a cardboard box with wheels and engine in some countries.

I wish I had a electric car which worked through winter and had enough charge to drive 1000km without recharge like normal cars. Also charging should be as fast as filling a tank in normal cars.

granted but i had to steal the car from the government(it was a prototype car by the way) and give it to you.

It is late at night and you are watching TV then a S.W.A.T. team invaded your house, takes back your car, and not only did the the government take away your driver's license but now you must spend at least a decade in prison

I wish that my IA could go back in time and save the sun razer and all those superweapons there

granted but i had to steal the car from the government(it was a prototype car by the way) and give it to you.

It is late at night and you are watching TV then a S.W.A.T. team invaded your house, takes back your car, and not only did the the government take away your driver's license but now you must spend at least a decade in prison

I wish that my IA could go back in time and save the sun razer and all those superweapons there

Granted, but on the way home, you inadvertently travel far enough into the future to a time when the world has ended, with nobody left to use them on.

I wish for happiness for all.....

Granted, but on the way home, you inadvertently travel far enough into the future to a time when the world has ended, with nobody left to use them on.

Granted. Unfortunately unhappiness is the force that drives development/inventions in the world forward, so no problems will be fixed at all but atleast everyone is happy.

I wish I could find a working shotgun with enough shells when the zombie-apocalypse starts.

i can take the weapons to another galaxy like our own or use the gree hypergate which is much faster than hyperdrive

Granted, but not patch 2.4 of this game.

I wish I had the day off tomorrow to immediately begin Oricon.

granted but you recieve a letter from bioware saying that if you go to oricon then you will recieve the permaban

I wish that you (the person corrupting this) would wish something good about the sith empire (like saving the gauntlet or getting balmorra back)

granted but you recieve a letter from bioware saying that if you go to oricon then you will recieve the permaban

I wish that you (the person corrupting this) would wish something good about the sith empire (like saving the gauntlet or getting balmorra back)

I wanted to wish about something good about the Sith Empire (like saving the gauntlet or getting balmorra back). But instead I corrupted your wish, and was granted a doublewish. Mwhahahaha!

I wish I was a tyrannosaurus rex.. WITH LIGHTSABERS!

I wish Gunslingers didn't need cover.

I wanted to wish about something good about the Sith Empire (like saving the gauntlet or getting balmorra back). But instead I corrupted your wish, and was granted a doublewish. Mwhahahaha!

I wish I was a tyrannosaurus rex.. WITH LIGHTSABERS!

I wish Gunslingers didn't need cover.

Granted, but they are still wiped out by the asteroid.

Granted, but the gunslinger storyline is now the exact same as the mercenary but on the republic side.

I wish I could play the trooper storyline but as an imperial soldier.

Granted, but they are still wiped out by the asteroid.

Granted, but the gunslinger storyline is now the exact same as the mercenary but on the republic side.

I wish I could play the trooper storyline but as an imperial soldier.

granted but now the republic is beginning to hire bounty hunters so on the up side theres an imp version of havoc squad on the down side mandalornians now support the republic

I wish that SWTOR ends with the emperor coming back and tries to suck all life again which causes the empire in response to build a bunch of arks and bring: the voss, some of the gree and their advanced technology, and majority of imperial citizens

but the jk and a pub ops group defeated the emperor while the empire was making making a long exodus to another galaxy........perhaps our own:eek:

Granted, the Empire enslaves Earth. D:

But we're all Force Sensitives, so we all become sith! :D

Except you, since you made the Emperor get killed by the Republic. Tough luck. D:

I wish this was the most active thread in the history of Internet, and that no one ever forgot about it BECAUSE IT'S AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Granted, the Empire enslaves Earth. D:

But we're all Force Sensitives, so we all become sith! :D

Except you, since you made the Emperor get killed by the Republic. Tough luck. D:

I wish this was the most active thread in the history of Internet, and that no one ever forgot about it BECAUSE IT'S AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Granted, this thread will be so active that there will be 100 000 new wishes and grants every second. They have to rent half of Googles server hardware just to keep this thread going. NSA (no such agency) will need to rent half of greenland to build a server farm in cold environment to keep track of all the messages in this thread only. You, on the other hand, try to open the thread and your cable modem will melt because of overload. You contact your service provider and they will tell you that you will have to buy a 10 gigabit dedicated fiber to your house to keep up with this thread. It will cost about 10 000 € /month. On the other hand, the thread is the awesomest thing in the internet, so surely its worth it.

I wish I had a 10 gigabit dedicated fiber connection to the game servers.

Granted, this thread will be so active that there will be 100 000 new wishes and grants every second. They have to rent half of Googles server hardware just to keep this thread going. NSA (no such agency) will need to rent half of greenland to build a server farm in cold environment to keep track of all the messages in this thread only. You, on the other hand, try to open the thread and your cable modem will melt because of overload. You contact your service provider and they will tell you that you will have to buy a 10 gigabit dedicated fiber to your house to keep up with this thread. It will cost about 10 000 € /month. On the other hand, the thread is the awesomest thing in the internet, so surely its worth it.

I wish I had a 10 gigabit dedicated fiber connection to the game servers.

Granted, but you need to remove your kitchen to make room for it, forcing you to starve to death.

I wish for three more wishes!

Granted, but you need to remove your kitchen to make room for it, forcing you to starve to death.

I wish for three more wishes!

Grantede, but the corruption of each wish gets worse and worse to the point at which you longer want more wishes.

I wish you could place as the Sith Emperor as a class with its own story/companions etc.