When Are We Seeing The Shroud Again?

dankat

Simple, question, when are we seeing this fantastic villain again? And not just in Datacubes (though I admit I enjoy the bonus scenes), but in a mission series? Or anything of that form. Edited by dankat

I don't care if we see The Shroud again ever, I didn't find him to be all that interesting or exciting. The Shroud is probably a test to see how we would respond to paying cartel coins for story bits.

I doubt that, datacubes were a little bogus, but that couldn't have been the only purpose. A 'Soon' would be appreciated from a yellow post.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't care if we see The Shroud again ever, I didn't find him to be all that interesting or exciting. The Shroud is probably a test to see how we would respond to paying cartel coins for story bits.

I really hate The Shroud as a character. I hate the fact that some idiot thought it was a good idea to pin two heroic 4 quests at the end of a SOLO quest chain. On top of that, the final two heroics include so many raid-style mechanics that most average players have no patience to deal with. Not only do you have the issue that the majority of players probably don't care enough to even do the macrobinocular quests, but they REALLY don't have the patience for these last two heroics.

The solo parts were ok. I wish more could have been as entertaining as the HK quests, but requiring a group, out of nowhere, at the end of this was just dumb.

I finally managed to get a group together to do the last two steps, but one of the group bailed after one wipe on The Shroud (the group didn't manage the consoles properly). So, there we were, stuck with no way to get a replacement.

This isn't an operation. This shouldn't require guild-level coordination.

I decided to just watch the final cutscenes to see how it turns out, and that ended up irritating the heck out of me. All of that work, and THAT is what we end up with?

Also, The Shroud just looks really really stupid. The model used for the character was very poorly done. He looks like a clown.

Please keep Jason Voorhees (or Kael'thas Sunstrider) out of my game, EA.

Edited by EJedi

I'm stuck on the heroics too. I'm starting to doubt I'll ever be able to find a group for it on even one character unless I quit my small family guild and find a big guild to join. I have never seen anyone looking to form a group for these except one person who was bribing people in general. The whole thing has me rather depressed since I'd really enjoy digging for the armor :(