Disappointed Really....

aaronkelly

everything you said was wrong until the last part "that's the most important thing I feel! :)

May I ask what it was you disagree with? :)

Oh dear, you still don't get it do you.... we should meet up where I can draw you a picture, diagram or whatever, anyway it's nothing about feeling special, no one even written anything about being special??? my point is, and i may aswell repeat this to you again, the reason i'm repeating is because I want to give you a chance to understand *pat *pat

I don't understand (are you with me?) why a rare weapon has the same effect as a uncommon weapon (with me?) when I (thats me) bought loads of boxes (my money, my choice) to get a saber that has a beautiful look (in my view) should have the same effect (that means the same effect) as an uncommon (thats not so common) as a rare saber, I (again thats me) wanted to get a a unique saber thats hard to find AND that not many people have because THATS what I like, it's not about how much it costs or whatever it was about trying to have something different from everybody else (other people) because thats what I like to do on a personal note (are you getting this yet?) I don't care about the hilt, the name or anything like that I like to have things that are hard to get and look good from MY opinion,

Why is it so difficult for you and most of the other people in here to understand this? do they not teach you basic of socialization at school?

This thread isn't about what I do, or what I spend, it's about the fact that a rare weapon looks the same almost as a uncommon weapon, ***k me! it's like being in court!

There is no need to be rude. People understand what you mean, you dont like the fact that a new lightsaber makes your old one feel less special. We get it, but we just disagree with you. We are allowed to do that, you know. Our differing opinions dont make us any better then anyone else. :)

As branmakmuffin said, the games changes. Some items will become rarer, some more common. You may be saddened by this, but there will be hundreds of other players who are delighted they can now own a lightsaber that they like. Personally speaking, I would be much happier if every Cartel Pack item could be bought on the CM individually. That way the whole 'rarity' idea could be bypassed and players could considerate on customizing their characters the way they like. That's just my opinion though.

Edited by Cyberwoman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you grow up and learn to leave all material gain behind , all your selfishe attitude and farce of a opnion behind.

Based on nothing but pittyfull emotions .

then you can consider yourself in the position to give advice to people , are allowed to use the word mature K

till then this can remind you how childishe and idiotic you have been !

For the rest of your natural lifespan .

No emoticons .

Are you sure your on the right thread?

May I ask what it was you disagree with? :)

There is no need to be rude. People understand what you mean, you dont like the fact that a new lightsaber makes your old one feel less special. We get it, but we just disagree with you. We are allowed to do that, you know. Our differing opinions dont make us any better then anyone else. :)

As branmakmuffin said, the games changes. Some items will become rarer, some more common. You may be saddened by this, but there will be hundreds of other players who are delighted they can now own a lightsaber that they like. Personally speaking, I would be much happier if every Cartel Pack item could be bought on the CM individually. That way the whole 'rarity' idea could be bypassed and players could considerate on customizing their characters the way they like. That's just my opinion though.

If you read all the comments written from where I started this thread you will understand why, you will see how rude people have been, it's plain and simple

What you said "Personally speaking, I would be much happier if every Cartel Pack item could be bought on the CM individually. That way the whole 'rarity' idea could be bypassed and players could considerate on customizing their characters the way they like. That's just my opinion though" is all i wanted to hear from people, just a simple conversation, disagreements whatever, not people acting like complete and utter w*nkers* as stated before, not everyone has been like that. :)

Personally I hate those lightsaber effect sabers. It started off as minor little visual effects now they shoot out colors and vibrate and pulse...it looks rediculous.

But this is just me, I'm more of a traditionalist, a classic look is what I look for when choosing orange gear.

here is an example of what people can write without being rude.

Are you sure your on the right thread?

Well you are all about ME MESELF and MY PRECIOUS lightsaber ..

1 it isn't your lightsaber , it is bioware virtual good , you cannot take it with you outisde the game

2 Like real life things value increase or decrease , in your case the value decrease ,

**** happens deal with it

3. Childishe tantrum from look , I don't have to understand others , but you all have to understand me is so 2000.

Listen nobody cares , the few people that care get snuffed at by your remarks .

So in the end nobody care , you don't care , we don't care end of story period .

Even beter go cry to your friends and make them laugh :D

I dare you lmao .

Well you are all about ME MESELF and MY PRECIOUS lightsaber ..

1 it isn't your lightsaber , it is bioware virtual good , you cannot take it with you outisde the game

2 Like real life things value increase or decrease , in your case the value decrease ,

**** happens deal with it

3. Childishe tantrum from look , I don't have to understand others , but you all have to understand me is so 2000.

Listen nobody cares , the few people that care get snuffed at by your remarks .

So in the end nobody care , you don't care , we don't care end of story period .

Even beter go cry to your friends and make them laugh :D

I dare you lmao .

haha like real life, what do you know about real life? i'm here to say what I think, put my own opinions across in a normal manner, not expecting a irritating knob like yourself along with the other brain dead cabbages who have no morals or respect for other people and who more then likely get there parents to pay for this game and if there lucky might get a cartel pack or 2 for there birthday,

The only people who need to grow up is yourself and your pack of troll mates.

"1 it isn't your lightsaber , it is bioware virtual good , you cannot take it with you outisde the game" you should be embarrassed with a comment like that.

**** happens deal with it - I have millions in game credits, money don't bother me - Moron

3. Childishe tantrum from look , I don't have to understand others , but you all have to understand me is so 2000. - well unfortunately mate people do have to understand each other, it's the way to communicate, been going like this since the dawn of man, you go to school right?

if you read the comments from when i first started! Where in my first comment was i ever rude? It was an innocent opinion!

Rude, snide, sarcastic (which is not to imply I am never rude, snide or sarcastic):

Oh dear, you still don't get it do you.... we should meet up where I can draw you a picture, diagram or whatever, anyway it's nothing about feeling special, no one even written anything about being special??? my point is, and i may aswell repeat this to you again, the reason i'm repeating is because I want to give you a chance to understand *pat *pat

I don't understand (are you with me?) why a rare weapon has the same effect as a uncommon weapon (with me?) when I (thats me) bought loads of boxes (my money, my choice) to get a saber that has a beautiful look (in my view) should have the same effect (that means the same effect) as an uncommon (thats not so common) as a rare saber, I (again thats me) wanted to get a a unique saber thats hard to find AND that not many people have because THATS what I like, it's not about how much it costs or whatever it was about trying to have something different from everybody else (other people) because thats what I like to do on a personal note (are you getting this yet?) I don't care about the hilt, the name or anything like that I like to have things that are hard to get and look good from MY opinion,

Why is it so difficult for you and most of the other people in here to understand this? do they not teach you basic of socialization at school?

This thread isn't about what I do, or what I spend, it's about the fact that a rare weapon looks the same almost as a uncommon weapon, ***k me! it's like being in court!

haha like real life, what do you know about real life? i'm here to say what I think, put my own opinions across in a normal manner, not expecting a irritating knob like yourself along with the other brain dead cabbages who have no morals or respect for other people and who more then likely get there parents to pay for this game and if there lucky might get a cartel pack or 2 for there birthday,

The only people who need to grow up is yourself and your pack of troll mates.

"1 you should be embarrassed with a comment like that.

2 I have millions in game credits, money don't bother me - Moron

3 well unfortunately mate people do have to understand each other, it's the way to communicate, been going like this since the dawn of man, you go to school right?

1 why cause it is reality ? Same you said there is a real life ? Wait ah I see , you cannot accept real life !

2 lol You have millions of ingame credits ? INGAME ! Yes I understand you are agreeing you are a moron .

3 Sadly no go back to your therapist , that is what they are for in this modern day society ,

We are not paid to handle your problems or even listen to your tantrum !

Especially not when you can't even understand what the heck you just wrote down !

So thank you for explaining to the people what they are dealing with !

So the new Derelict Lightsabers has hit the Markets, you can pick them up for 70k maybe less and they are uncommon, not rare, have the beautiful effect of gas bubbles at the hilt, well what I find very disappointing is that I opened lots of packs some months ago to get the awsome Tyhonian Force-Master Lightsaber that was the only one to have that effect at the time, very hard to get and very costly to buy as I managed to get 2 after opening 50 or so boxes, I also have the Ziost Guardian lightsaber that has the nice lightning effect at the hilt, Now what I find disappointing is that if you raid endgame or buy cartel packs and get these rare items it's a job well done it gives you that nice unique feel which everyone looks for no matter who you are, if you have the time and no money you can raid for rare items or if you have the money or no time you can buy them, I just don't like the fact that my Tyhonian is pretty much useless now as it doesn't have that unique feel to it anymore so I have changed to my Ziost, this does seem petty I know, but what was the point of all that hard work in game or out to get the Tyhonian when bioware have decided to take that away with the crappy uncommon Derelict, I'm sure there's people out there in the same boat as me,

Anyway, I apologise if this seems over the top, I just don't understand the concept of it, I have never needed to post before so this is my first here.

Cheers

You know, because of your post I looked into this, and while the effect is similar, its not as bold or 'large' with the new derelict sabers. Tythonian, is a much larger and more vibrant effect. I tried out the derelict and compared, in fact with some crystals, like my purple, it barely even shows up.

I am happy about your post though, it made me aware of the lightsaber effects of the different sabers, because to be quite honest, I never even noticed them before.

My advice is, run with the one you like. To hell with what anyone else is doing. Do what makes you happy.

But you don't care about rare sabers looking similar to uncommon because you are interested in the design decisions behind this fact....you are interested and commenting on it because you have a beef with it. The reason you have a beef with it is because you think an uncommon sabre looking like a rare one puts a dent in how rare and special your saber is. Most grown ups appreciate the reasons why this is a silly axe to grind where a video game is concerned.

Nobody insulted you in this thread...they just disagreed with you and doing so in a sarcastic or blunt way as is the style of many posters does not equal them insulting you....

Still thanks for highlighting the similarity with the sabers, as others have posted this is welcome news for those unable to obtain one of the original tythonian sabres :)

Driz

Edited by ImperialSun

You know, because of your post I looked into this, and while the effect is similar, its not as bold or 'large' with the new derelict sabers. Tythonian, is a much larger and more vibrant effect. I tried out the derelict and compared, in fact with some crystals, like my purple, it barely even shows up.

I am happy about your post though, it made me aware of the lightsaber effects of the different sabers, because to be quite honest, I never even noticed them before.

My advice is, run with the one you like. To hell with what anyone else is doing. Do what makes you happy.

Cheers luna, i'm at work, will take a look tonight when i get home, sorry to have got you into this terrible mess and thanks for taking a look, maybe I jumped to conclusions to quickly.

I'm done with this thread now anyway so to everyone else there is no point in posting.

Thanks and Goodluck all ;)

Clearly one of the things that makes him happy is having things others do not, which means that, fundamentally, he is dissatisfied with himself as a person and seeks validation in the possession of goods, even virtual goods.

I'm done with this thread now anyway so to everyone else there is no point in posting.

Low self-esteem coupled with egocentricity. A winning combo.

Edited by branmakmuffin