What happened to the Revered Chronicler's set?

Silvenium

It's in the Collections (in game), it was on Dulfy... but it's not on the actual SWTOR site's page for the pack or GTN.

It was the only set I really liked out of the Mogul pack--what happened to it? :(

Edited by Silvenium
Adding more detailed information

It's in the Collections (in game), it was on Dulfy... but it's not on the actual SWTOR site's page for the pack or GTN.

It was the only set I really liked out of the Mogul pack--what happened to it? :(

It's the reward for completing all eight datacube quests. (The full set, which can be added to your collections as normal.)

It's the reward for completing all eight datacube quests. (The full set, which can be added to your collections as normal.)

Yep. Finally an actual reason to purchase a set of cubes off the GTN and waste time unlocking them.

And for all you story-can't-be-allowed-in-CM-content police.... I /space_bared the last 7 stories..because the first one was complete weak sauce on a moldy Trisquit. Seriously...that's not story and its not lore.. it's bad marshmallow cream in a bad wrapper.

As for the armor set... AWESOME. only 90cc to unlock it in Collections too!

I predict a price spike on datacubes in the GTN. :D

Edited by Andryah

Yep. Finally an actual reason to purchase a set of cubes off the GTN and waste time unlocking them.

And for all you story-can't-be-allowed-in-CM-content police.... I /space_bared the last 7 stories..because the first one was complete weak sauce on a moldy Trisquit. Seriously...that's not story and its not lore.. it's bad marshmallow cream in a bad wrapper.

As for the armor set... AWESOME. only 90cc to unlock it in Collections too!

I predict a price spike on datacubes in the GTN. :D

My server's GTN did not have the first datacube. I was lucky enough to have unlocked it earlier on another character. It cost me 60cc to unlock it for my main, but now I have all 8 and that outfit is awesome. Gonna unlock it for another alt.

My server's GTN did not have the first datacube. I was lucky enough to have unlocked it earlier on another character. It cost me 60cc to unlock it for my main, but now I have all 8 and that outfit is awesome. Gonna unlock it for another alt.

It's nice, but once again designers had to pay homage to the Giant Shoulder Pad.

:/

Plus, to be honest, I would've preferred a BoL set.

Edited by TheNahash