Not the game for single player

swaompfox

I have very limited time to play SWTOR. In the past I could do weeklys and dailys as time permitted knowing that eventually I would get enough coms to get some top tier armor. Now the only way to get top tier armor is to do flashpoints and operations so you can get Ultimate comms. I very rarely have enough time to do a flashpoint or an operation so sadly my time on SWTOR looks to be ending soon.

SWTOR has tons of single player stuff to do. Most of it won't get you operation tier armour, but if you aren't doing operations there's not really much need for you to have it anyway.

Why don't you do what is fun to you? If you like questing, go back and do quests you missed. Work on achievements. Do the bonus stuff in space missions. Level alts for the story and quests. Try some warzones, they are quicker than flashpoints and quicker for the queue to pop. Do some crafting. Play the GTN. Collect all the datacrons if you haven't already. Do the seeker droid and macrobinocular questlines and daily missions (or just go around digging up loot). Do the HK questline, apart from digging up the parts it's quite interesting.

If your issue with flashpoint times is the queue time, level a tank, they get instant pops as a general rule.

The end of the seeker droid and macrobinocular quest-lines is a Heroic 4 which is not scalable to group size which annoyed me to no end since up to that point everything in the quest-line was. So now neither quest-line has been completed. Dont get me wrong, I do flashpoints on occasions when I get the time and have tried a couple operations, I just think it would be nice to be able to do something as a single player to be able to get ultimate comms. After-all isn't SWTOR in the long run the quest for cooler stuff.