looking for pvp guild

Jensaga

title says it all. my gear is in progress and coming along quickly, but my playstyle makes up for that fact. looking for an organized group that runs vent during warzones.

having 2 or 3 people running around dying together in huttball doesnt constitute a "pvp guild".

In my humble opinion, the best way to find a PvP guild is to just play.

I was running solo on my Shadow for a couple months or so. <Republic> invited me occasionally to PvP with them. I would run a couple matches, thank them for the invite, and then continue playing solo.

After another month or so I was invited to join up. Not because I was asking for an invite...but because I was an unguilded, decent player that seemed to fit well with them.

Personally, I would prefer to be asked to join with a PvP guild. That way I know that I'm at least doing well enough to catch their attention. :)

Good luck with however you decide to proceed.

title says it all. my gear is in progress and coming along quickly, but my playstyle makes up for that fact. looking for an organized group that runs vent during warzones.

having 2 or 3 people running around dying together in huttball doesnt constitute a "pvp guild".

<Reprisal> Is always looking for new talent. Empire side guild. We use Teamspeak 3. If you feel your up for the task, message me in game, and I will run some games with you to see if you are what I am looking for in my members. I'm Kraith in-game, Immortal juggernaut.

In my humble opinion, the best way to find a PvP guild is to just play.

I was running solo on my Shadow for a couple months or so. <Republic> invited me occasionally to PvP with them. I would run a couple matches, thank them for the invite, and then continue playing solo.

After another month or so I was invited to join up. Not because I was asking for an invite...but because I was an unguilded, decent player that seemed to fit well with them.

Personally, I would prefer to be asked to join with a PvP guild. That way I know that I'm at least doing well enough to catch their attention. :)

Good luck with however you decide to proceed.

who plays unguilded ><

silly goose

• 2 weeks later...

Heh... this made me chuckle.

I'm having the same issues. I've gotten a bunch of invites during or after WZ's but then the guild has like 6 people online and not one over level 50. Pugging solo all the time is getting aggravating... Once and a while you get in a good groove but most of the time there are 4-5 players who should have stuck to hello kitty online....