Pot5 pubs

Frankenseuss

I love you guys to death, but seriously, stop playing so selfishly. Play the objective not the scoreboard numbers. Guard your healers, don't ignore them. Last night in a voidstar I defended a door by myself against 3 imperials, called for help three times, nobody came. Not only did they end up killing me, but before they planted on the door I was solo guarding, but before they even did that they managed to plant on the door where the other 7 pubs were. That's just sad.

"You mad?" Last night, absolutely yes I was.

"Cry some moar." No crying involved, I went and hopped on Warframe and kicked some butt with Saryn, with a big smile on my face.

"L2P". At what point do you draw the line? Defending by yourself, the odds are stacked against you by a long shot, and I can only do so much before I die.

"Do carebear PvE if you can't handle losing." No, I can handle losing, but just like winning every time gets boring really fast, losing every time gets boring even faster and just makes you want to pull your eye lashes out one by one, backflip off of the rafters and land on a single stick of vermicelli while singing the lyrics to Tastes Like Kevin Bacon by Iwrestledabearonce... Backwards.

There's my rant. Do with it what you will, but I don't see myself coming back until 2.4 is released, maybe by then the pubs will have gotten their act together, and PvP will be enjoyable. Bonsoir, mes amis.

...but I don't see myself coming back until 2.4 is released, maybe by then the pubs will have gotten their act together

2.4 is going to patch republic players to make them better!? Oh wait, this is a BW "patch". I was all excited for a moment. :D

Just play imp side if you're on pot5. Still have anchors there but not nearly as bad as pub side is. my main is an imp, but I wanted to gear my mirror class on the pub side and after 2 days I just have up on it. Wasn't going to waste credits and time to play with bads like that.

I "did" unsubscribe, and you don't have to put up with me any more. I have as much of a right to a good game as the rest of you do, but the PvP community in this one is too neglected, ignored, pushed to the back burner, and when I find myself no longer enjoying a game no matter how hard I try to, I just give up on it. Warframe is great, graphics are beautiful, it runs so smoothly, and its just a great alternative to the bread and butter mmo. Give it a try and I promise you won't be disappointed.

I "did" unsubscribe, and you don't have to put up with me any more. I have as much of a right to a good game as the rest of you do, but the PvP community in this one is too neglected, ignored, pushed to the back burner, and when I find myself no longer enjoying a game no matter how hard I try to, I just give up on it. Warframe is great, graphics are beautiful, it runs so smoothly, and its just a great alternative to the bread and butter mmo. Give it a try and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Thank you we're are tired of your boring posts all the time that are usually pointless. Have fun.

Edited by Skylancewalker

It's the same on the other side Sweetie. I just re-subbed to check out what's happening and I'm seriously considering usubbing again since the quality of pugs on the imp side has gone down dramatically. I don't know if it's the server transfers or all the f2pers still learning the warzones but it's pretty catastrophic and far, far from the quality this server used to have.

Maybe by the time 2.4 is out, the new transfers and the f2pers will learn how to pvp better, one can only hope. If you're unhappy, take a break for a couple of months, not like anything will change for pvp until autumn. :(

Edited by Monterone

Anyone else wonder if all of the OPs of these faction based QQ threads on the forums will ever realize there is only one common denominator to their losing streaks?

I think it's fundamentally impossible for MOST people to accept that they're the problem. Much easier just to blame "them".

I think you chose the wrong forum. there's absolutely no call for this in the pvp forum. it's a server issue. you sound like an attention lady of the night.

Frankensensus: "I am not an attention whore. Look. I'll even prove that I'm a girl and post pictures."

*keeps going on about it*

*doesn't post pictures*

*reports all posts related to own offer to post pictures to get them deleted*