Yeah, my main is Republic...

Grayseven

...but Mako is my favorite companion across the classes.

In a conversation with another companion aboard ship one of my conversation choices came out as "I wonder if she's single?" in reference to another woman and from somewhere else in the ship comes her perkily sarcastic voice saying "I heard that".

Cracked me up.

It's good to know Lacey...er, Mako has my back.

that was the conversation with Gaul , there are more hidden things like those ..

The trooper is quite funny too , sadly it totally mess up Elara relationship , but if you want trouble try elara with jax ;)

Or play the agent and the reaction of scorpio when kalidos is still alive ;)

Those hidden gems are troughout a lot of the games , not obvious if you just click away .

...but Mako is my favorite companion across the classes.

In a conversation with another companion aboard ship one of my conversation choices came out as "I wonder if she's single?" in reference to another woman and from somewhere else in the ship comes her perkily sarcastic voice saying "I heard that".

Cracked me up.

It's good to know Lacey...er, Mako has my back.

If you're a female BH, Mako wants to date Torian instead :(

Edit: This has nothing to do with class story or even quests, but i thought I'd forewarn with a spoiler notice.

Possible Spoiler BTW:

As a BH if you look at your holoterminal late in the game where you're viewing possible contracts, Guss Tuno pops up as well.

I got a kick out of it since my main is a GS.

Edited by SteelPiranha

thats interesting because mako was far and away the most annoying companion i had.

shes the sidekick of a person that kills for money then whines and complains everytime i killed someone for money. i would have sent her out the airlock on more than one occasion for her constant whining.

thats interesting because mako was far and away the most annoying companion i had.

shes the sidekick of a person that kills for money then whines and complains everytime i killed someone for money. i would have sent her out the airlock on more than one occasion for her constant whining.

Exactly. I kept looking for the response "we're bounty hunters not boy scouts you idiot, ****" but I never found it :(

Are you sure?

Vette makes you marry her before you get any. I don't even remember if she kisses you until you marry her

Well, just to be pedantic about it.

Light-side Jaesa will agree, at some unspecified point in the future, to allow you to sleep with her to make super LS Sith babies.

Yeah, Mako does have the annoying tendency to get upset when you act like a ruthless killer, but has no problems with you being a ruthless business-being.

It's a combination of the sweet girl-next-door coupled with that sarcastic streak that makes her my favorite. Her sarcasm reminds me of me, which is probably why Mako is my favorite companion.

She would almost work as well as a Smuggler companion, and Kaliyo struck me as more suited to be a Bounty Hunters squeeze.

Agreed completely. She has NO place on the crew whatsoever.

E: Should switch with Guss. He would fit into the posse a lot better.

Edited by Jandi

What about vette? I've barely played the sw story, but vette's combat dialog "if i die i'm going to haunt you' or similar has been the most awesome i've heard so far :)

Yeah as far as cutesy girls go Vette knocks Mako out of the park. More funny and less whine. But we're all beautiful snowflakes, my favorite comps are Jorgan, Gault, Andronikos, and I'm more confused about Vector but just listing him anyway.