Advanced Class Representatives: Nominate A PVPer!

So-low

Class forums: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13

The Devs are asking people to nominate someone with a forum presence for each advanced class. I am here asking you to make a post nominating a PVPer from the PVP forums!

If we do not, then no doubt a PVE'er will be nominated to represent your Advanced Class.

I don't know what Bioware will doing with the chosen representatives (could be complete bogus and pointless), but it couldn't hurt to have some PvPers with an actual voice.

Vote now - DO IT

I think the whole idea is stupid. How about some official forum presence instead?

And who are they going to pick, a PvE or PvP'er? Even if it should happen to be a guy/chick from the category of the game you're interested in there's a big risk that you don't share any opinions. I've read plenty of posts from people who play the same classes as myself and think they're good but have opinions that go completely against my own. And it's not like I'm taking names while forum surfing. Outside the server forum, where the only reason i remember names is because I see the same names in the game, I'm not able to remember a single forum user name, on behalf of not giving a **** about you.

Edited by MidichIorian

I think if Bioware was smart they'd split representation between PvP and PvE over multiple people.

Many of the best PvErs only PvE; many of the best PvPrs only PvP. They should split it up and each side would have their own concerns.

I agree with OP, nominate a PvPer and maybe in the long run it will help us get some more attention, so we don't feel like the bastard children of swtor anymore.

Edited by Morde_

I think if Bioware was smart they'd split representation between PvP and PvE over multiple people.

Many of the best PvErs only PvE; many of the best PvPrs only PvP. They should split it up and each side would have their own concerns.

I agree with OP, nominate a PvPer and maybe in the long run it will help us get some more attention, so we don't feel like the bastard children of swtor anymore.

I completely agree with this.