tombnadd.enjin.com (PvP Rankings)

Seph-I-Roth

tombnadd.enjin.com, (Biggest hit, highest Heal, Dps and Hps). Just a fun contribution for Freedon Nadd PvP server!

Take a look those who want, those who wont, keep a smile on ur face while smashin some more reps, and maybe, just maybe ull get in the rankings!!

Edited by Seph-I-Roth

I knew there will be players like u hatin every **** that comes theyre way!

yeah we have those also in this world. i didnt post this to argue with players. So this is my last "angry" post:)

Yeah its a record site!For FUN..So it is very very very strange ur eyes starts bleeding m8s..ffs must have been a seriously allergic reaction to somethin...i think there is something wrong with u 2 rather then the site, cause i have over 70 members there..none have made complaint abt it yet...But i bet u guys have 4-5 other players in the guild who can come and post the same reaction on the site??!!hehe

I can tip u guys 2 a cheap doctor m8s?!:)

ffs..enjoy..if not..dont go there!

I knew there will be players like u hatin every **** that comes theyre way!

yeah we have those also in this world. i didnt post this to argue with players. So this is my last "angry" post:)

Yeah its a record site!For FUN..So it is very very very strange ur eyes starts bleeding m8s..ffs must have been a seriously allergic reaction to somethin...i think there is something wrong with u 2 rather then the site, cause i have over 70 members there..none have made complaint abt it yet...But i bet u guys have 4-5 other players in the guild who can come and post the same reaction on the site??!!hehe

I can tip u guys 2 a cheap doctor m8s?!:)

ffs..enjoy..if not..dont go there!

Calm down, I was merely pointing at your design beeing far to flashy.

I would also direct you @ http://tofn.rl-web.net/, which currently holds approximately 350 records, split up by class etc, and the design will not make your eyes hurt.

There is also an unofficial forums @ http://www.tofn.eu, that currently has 240 members. I would suggest trying to centralize the community, rather than splitting it up. As that forum has a higher amount of members, it would only (imo) seem logical to move your discussions etc there.

Sorry you took so much offence from my previous post, but the design on that site is, sorry to say it, horrendous.