Good server for Empire?

Highweigh

Hello all, I've gotten my Sorc to level 55 and have been playing some PVP on the Jedi Covenant server.

The problem is that at night it seems the Empire lose 90% of the time. Out of 25+ games I can win maybe one or two, this makes it really hard to progress in PVP.

I've been told that during the morning hours is when the Empire has a better chance in the 55 group, but due to work and school I am unable to play in the mornings.

My question is this - Is there a better server that I should transfer to so that I don't have to lose 9/10 warzones?

PS I'm on East Coast so preferably a server in that area would be nice. Thanks!

just wait til more impatient players get tired of losing and roll republic.. bad players tend to flock to the side they consider to be the winning side.

Sorry but it isn't so simple. Your assumption is completely asspulled. On some servers Imperial side is losing all the time for months and months and nothing changes. On the other hand it makes a lot of sense because not many people would like to play the same exact class again, especially from the other faction they doesnt necessarily like and grind it just to win some warzones :p

Edited by Cthulhooo

Sorry but it isn't so simple. Your assumption is completely asspulled. On some servers Imperial side is losing all the time for months and months and nothing changes. On the other hand it makes a lot of sense because not many people would like to play the same exact class again, especially from the other faction they doesnt necessarily like and grind it just to win some warzones :p

i've seen it happen lots of times.. even more so now with the introduction of bonus xp weekends

totaly not any european server. red eclipse reps win aorun 70% of wz, tomb of freedom it goes even up to 90% (55 wz, cant say about the low lvl ones) I play at red eclipse and got 25 total wins at valor 38........

it looks like that roll empire with pvp as my favorite thing to do was game ending decision.

Edited by ondrejhoura

totaly not any european server. red eclipse reps win aorun 70% of wz, tomb of freedom it goes even up to 90% (55 wz, cant say about the low lvl ones) I play at red eclipse and got 25 total wins at valor 38........

it looks like that roll empire with pvp as my favorite thing to do was game ending decision.

Where do they post the PvP faction percentages ? I would love to see them.

Yeah, I concur, Empire always sucked hard on Tomb of Freedon Nadd, nothing actually eveer changed.