Rank PVP nights with Black Sun Rising

SSGTYREE

Thanks to both of you guys for organizing some groups to compete. We will be queing every Satuurday from now until the foreseeable future. With that being said we hope to see you guys come Saturday in the mean time see you in regs!

All,

Please note that BSR is still queuing for Ranked PVP on Saturday nights around 8 Pacific. I also wanted to add that we will be queuing on Sunday around 7 Pacific as well. This will be consistent week by week for all the guilds that would like to come out and compete in Ranked PVP. As always look forward to seeing everyone and good luck!

Zu,

Thanks for the nod :). We have a lot of cracks to work on our team and our matches with your team showed that. We are a new team that still has a lot of holes that need to be filled, but we will keep playing, not quit, and look forward to seeing everyone in the future.

Zu,

Thanks for the nod :). We have a lot of cracks to work on our team and our matches with your team showed that. We are a new team that still has a lot of holes that need to be filled, but we will keep playing, not quit, and look forward to seeing everyone in the future.

It's all about developing synergy, in all honesty.

Our little pug allstar team was better equipped as we have played together and know each other's methods very well, making it easier for us to work together as a team. Having the 8 of us in a ranked scene only gave us the chance to truly blend together as a team, and that's why I think we were a little overpowered in comparison to the others.

But yeah, from what I can see, a lot of the other teams just need to work more on the aspect of developing the synergy we have in our team. Which, isn't really something you can practice, it merely just takes time and a willingness to improve.

So keep it up guys! The improvement will come, and we look forward to competing with the teams when they reach their peak :)

It's all about developing synergy, in all honesty.

Our little pug allstar team was better equipped as we have played together and know each other's methods very well, making it easier for us to work together as a team. Having the 8 of us in a ranked scene only gave us the chance to truly blend together as a team, and that's why I think we were a little overpowered in comparison to the others.

But yeah, from what I can see, a lot of the other teams just need to work more on the aspect of developing the synergy we have in our team. Which, isn't really something you can practice, it merely just takes time and a willingness to improve.

So keep it up guys! The improvement will come, and we look forward to competing with the teams when they reach their peak :)

You also have the benefit of picking the best from several guilds. Since the server transfers I don't think there's any guilds large enough to be able to pick and choose who they bring. Just getting 8 people in PVP gear is a task these days let alone getting the right composition and people who have chemistry together.

Too bad we didn't get the opportunity to play against BSR or Grim (I thought I saw Sabina say they would be there). Had a couple close matches against Sovereign and the Rep pug, and suffered several facerolls to the kickball team :p. I believe I'm the only one on our team with experience in competitive ranked so we got some invaluable experience for our members. Everybody had a blast. I'm sure we'll be back next Saturday.

The fact that you guys kept Queuing up shows that your team is learning and improving. Don't quote me on this lol, but like Zu said the more you play together the better you will get. Me, personally, I never see a loss as a bad thing i always think of things i can improve on and on how i can improve my synergy with the team. No matter what type of match I am in, I'm always watching my teammate not just too heal them but to figure out there quirks and moves so i know what to expect from them. Hope to see you guys in more matches. Edited by Khalind

Played four good games against two Republic teams tonight. Thanks for queuing tonight, and I look forward to playing other teams in the future! :)

Also, I would like to know if there is any interest from the community in team ranked during the weekdays.