Rank PVP nights with Black Sun Rising

SSGTYREE

All,

BSR will start queuing for ranked in the next couple of weeks. We are looking to coordinate some Ranked PVP matches with other guilds on the server. We are looking to get some experience and learn to work better as a team. We are also looking for a little competition as well. With that being said, if you are a guild on the server that would want to queue up with us to have some casual, fun, competitive ranked PVP please let me know. Reply to the thread with you guild, point of contact (in game), and your respective nights that you would be able to queue. You can also contact me in game, my character is "Daster" and am on throughout the week in the evening on pacific time.

I appreciate all the responses and look forward to getting some ranked PVP going with other guilds!

I could probably scavenge together a DOA team, although I'm not really sure when would all be able to queue. I will defiantly ask around and post here once we have a team together. It would nice to get some actual competitive ranked going on the server again, not that I have a problem with the kickball, its just not really my thing.

Thanks for the interest guys. I too would like to reenergize the ranked pvp scene with guild versus guild battles. I look forward to organizing some games with your guilds. Keep me updated on your status either through the forums or in game mail.

Thanks again!

Company is interested in ranked PvP and like some of you, Saturday and Sunday are probably our best days of the week to do ranked. I will talk to the other pvp'ers in the guild and let the guilds interested in queuing with us know exactly at what time we will be queuing. Looking forward to competitive ranked PvP on the server.

P.S. : I'm french. don't judge my typing :)

Company is interested in ranked PvP and like some of you, Saturday and Sunday are probably our best days of the week to do ranked. I will talk to the other pvp'ers in the guild and let the guilds interested in queuing with us know exactly at what time we will be queuing. Looking forward to competitive ranked PvP on the server.

No we are not! :p nah im kidding bro im up fo some ranked tough im a noob :(

Always judge the French j/k, I think there was some talk about some of the kickball team players creating an 8-man to do Ranked against the guild teams.

pm one of the captains, Juniormonk, Sareena, Juan'Pablo, Eve or Zuharra (hope I didn't miss anyone) when you have a team together

All,

I appreciate the interest, and wanted to let everyone know that depending on out turnout Saturday BSR will most likely move their PVP days to either Sunday exclusively or both Saturday and Sunday. Either way we will be there on Saturday to meet any team and have some competitive ranked matches. I look forward to matching up against all you lovely BC players!

Stay Classy BC!

They could always come back....no one told them to leave boss. They felt the competition was null and void at this point apparently. I wish them all the luck and fun on the other servers, and hope they get what they are looking for, good competition and fun. There a some of us that didn't leave the server and still like to pvp, so for those individuals this will still apply. :)

Thanks again

Lol, coming from the guy who barely had a ranked team that never competed against Grim, ASB, or Infamous xD

I'm sayin, I'm just sayin :)

Pretty sure I played against them all Jim.

They could always come back....no one told them to leave boss. They felt the competition was null and void at this point apparently. I wish them all the luck and fun on the other servers, and hope they get what they are looking for, good competition and fun. There a some of us that didn't leave the server and still like to pvp, so for those individuals this will still apply. :)

Thanks again

So where were you all hiding during that point in time?

plz no drama on this thread lets keep it professional :)

There's only drama if you make drama son. These are simple questions/statements. Enjoy your sheltered pvp.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

PoliteAssassin,

Are you even on the server?....Do you have any relevance in this conversation or are you just here to piss people off and troll? I am confused as to why you are attacking us, trying to create drama, and being an overall douche? please explain....

Thanks

Don't ask for an explanation if you're expecting a legitimate response Daster lol. I honestly couldn't resist the bait, but I think it'd be better if you avoided conversing with him if you'd like to keep this thread alive. Here's a little history for the new guys, and this will be my last post in this thread in regards to the troll :)

Known as the thread killer or the name changer, Neo here is the former leader of the old guild Retaliation, which did not enter the ranked scene until a couple of weeks or so before 2.0, to where they felt confident enough to form a team when ASB, Grim D's former squad, and Infamous' top 8 man teams began to leave the que. Their guild has fallen apart already once on occasion for their terrible leadership due to their natural high school drama queen nature, and considering how his tag changed once again, I'm assuming his guild either failed miserably (again lol), or he is living up to the name changer nickname Urd bestowed onto him.

They left this server on a sense of superiority, believing themselves better than other PvPers when in reality, they couldn't really compete against the top end pugs of this server. When you feel ready to come back to this server, little bros, feel free to transfer back. I'm sure a lot of people on this server, at least in the ranked kickball que since I'm not sure what the guilds think/if they care, would love to stomp your joke of a guild in our "sheltered" que. :rolleyes:

We managed to get one team in against BSR's ranked group later on in the night for one match, but I would like to apologize for not forming a group earlier since I was need for an operation at the time when ranked was forming :/

Hopefully next week we can get more competitive teams formed for that que!