Ability for Subs to ignore F2P players

Blakinik

Yep I said it.

I want the ability to play in a sub-only world. Could either make it where the subs have their own specific server or ability to blanket iggy anyone that is not a sub.

Other benfits I would like to see that would make it beneficial to sub in the game:

- Subscribers have priority in all queues over F2P, regardless if the F2P has been queued for several hours.

- Subscirbers get their own instances which F2P cannot join.

- Subscribers get access to specific areas in which the F2P never could access.

-Subscirbers would have additional mail abilities not allowed for F2P like mass mail, or send confirmation / recall.

The above would be applied to "preferred" F2P players as well.

Blakinik

Absolutely not. You don't want to deal with free to play fine don't play with them or ignore them. But creating a sub only server is completely elitist and as much as you don't want to hear this fee to play is actually the life blood of the game. Oh and one more thing most of us don't have a problem with them.

Actually a sub only planet would make more sense I have seen MMOs with areas with missions only for paid members even things like section x passes from cc can't be bought for this area

:csw_fett: you can get in as long as I get paid

Edited by Revontal
Added emoticon

Even excluding pref players (like myself), it's going to be a lonely place most likely. And what would you get in return; Can't see what.

Also, if f2p never ever get a gf queue good look making them think about staying longer around for the game to sub or otherwise spend money.

As for 'planet only for people who spend cash' it's called Makeb...

I want the ability to play in a sub-only world. Could either make it where the subs have their own specific server or ability to blanket iggy anyone that is not a sub.

Can you name even one reason for such a blanket ignore? Can be a lame reason, okay... but just any kind of reasoning to ignore all of them?

- Subscribers have priority in all queues over F2P, regardless if the F2P has been queued for several hours.

Subscribers already have priority deal.

- Subscribers get access to specific areas in which the F2P never could access.

F2P cannot join whole makeb.

-Subscirbers would have additional mail abilities not allowed for F2P like mass mail, or send confirmation / recall.

Subscribers can mail money, which F2P cannot. Subs can mail more than one item at a time, which F2P cannot.

in soem aspect i understand where he is coming from, i mean we've all seen the players with no AC in pvp or seen the level 20 something sorc on alderon.

we've all been annoyed when that F2P guy needed an item for oyur class and not his own and you cant get it back from him

but other than that i think blanking htem out completly is jsut wrong i mean we all need a free solo kill in pvp right?

I am sub, but I think F2P players already have enough restrictions put on them. Not being able to use artifice stuff having one crew skill, credit limits and having to buy more unlocks on Cartel Market with real cash to do more etc etc.. there is quite alot when you list them all. This on top of not having the free cartel coins monthly allowance that subs benefit from.

I think with all these restrictions F2P players that like the game and want to play long term will more than likely see that long term it is better and cheaper to get subscribed and the more casual players that play ad-hoc are not serious about it will lose interest once they get so far and leave being put off by cost. This will hopefully mean a steady influx of new subscribers which you need to keep the game going long term and also make it open and welcoming to new players without the initial cost commitment to see if they like it or not, MMO's are not everybody 's taste but some might be keen to try before you buy.

I don't think you can polarise all F2P players as being casual gamers that are carefree and don't care about learning the game or the dynamics of team play or that they are all rude to others. Conversly you can't also then assume that all Subs play the game the right way in terms of etiquette either, some can get elitist snobs and not willing to help out new players. ;)

I'm going to agree with sub only server . I think as paid players , we should have to deal with f2p . Or better yet , have f2p only severs . give them 1 or servers they can only make toons on . And let subers keep theirs