grade 10 exotic crafting materials, where?

RicoZaid

• 1 year later...

So basically it is FORCING you to do operations or join a Guild and hope you are one of the guildies who gets one if it drops.

I hate anything that is FORCING you to do things. You play a game which you are comfortable with and that you enjoy, if there were more forced things in this game I certainly would not be playing it any longer.

PS fat chance getting it on auction, and if it was would probably be a few million :(

So basically it is FORCING you to do operations or join a Guild and hope you are one of the guildies who gets one if it drops.

I hate anything that is FORCING you to do things. You play a game which you are comfortable with and that you enjoy, if there were more forced things in this game I certainly would not be playing it any longer.

PS fat chance getting it on auction, and if it was would probably be a few million :(

Wrong.

At their PEAK, the most expensive grade 10 material - mass manipulation generator - went for 650k. Now you can get them for as little as 200k.

The two other exotic grade 10 materials are:

• Exotic Element Equalizer - available off bonus and final bosses in HMFPs or operations' bosses. They sell for about 25k each now (at their peak they valued at 60k each)
  • Vial of Stabilized Isotope-5 - available for 35 basic comms from the crafting materials vendor on fleet. They sell for about 75k each and peaked at 150k each.

P.S. Nice Necro.

It's not forcing you to do anything. Or are you forced to play the game too? You only need the mats if you craft, but no one forces you to craft. Certain items are only available through certain channels. Be those ops, fps, pvp, cartel market, crafters, just playing the game, or whatever. No one forces you to want them, that's up to you. But if you want them, you have to get them where they are available.