Regardless of who the class representative for this round will be

paowee

Very specific question. At the end of a roll, I seem rooted in cover for too long. When I just crouch, i can jump right up out of cover immediately. After a roll, I'm stuck there for what seems an eternity. I know, I'm in cover, which is a good thing, but if I need to keep running, I lose my advantage waiting for the ability to let me get up and run again. Was this intended? If not, can it be fixed.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snipers get their questions first.

Friday 8/2 – Sniper

Friday 8/2 – Sentinel

Friday 8/16 – Sorcerer

Friday 8/16 – Vanguard

Friday 8/30 – Scoundrel

Friday 8/30 – Juggernaut

Friday 9/13 – Shadow

Friday 9/13 – Mercenary

Friday 9/27 – Gunslinger

Friday 9/27 – Marauder

Friday 10/11 – Sage

Friday 10/11 – Powertech

Friday 10/25 – Operative

Friday 10/25 – Guardian

Friday 11/8 – Assassin

Friday 11/8 – Commando

As always if you have any questions feel free to post them in this thread. I will be in touch with individual Reps as they are selected next week. Remember, polling will close on Monday, July 29th.

-eric

Maybe they put us in the top of the line coz we already started XD lol. We can start now.. or wait for Monday when the polling ends.

Edited by paowee

Very specific question. At the end of a roll, I seem rooted in cover for too long. When I just crouch, i can jump right up out of cover immediately. After a roll, I'm stuck there for what seems an eternity. I know, I'm in cover, which is a good thing, but if I need to keep running, I lose my advantage waiting for the ability to let me get up and run again. Was this intended? If not, can it be fixed.

This is a constant question and i think is suited more as a bug report. Trust me you are not the only one who gets this >_<

Another couple of small annoyances:

2. This may have been covered, but killing a mob with Series of Shots disrupts your rotation since Followthrough doesn't come off cooldown. You can work around it, but it is jarring, and even feels like the game is punishing you for killing the mob. Suggestion: Add killing a mob to the list of things that completes the cooldown for Followthrough.

This is a known "feature" of series of shots - ft. they know this and hopefully it can get fixed soon (possible bug report).