Aim? Cunning?

Picasso

I am hunting datacrons and I am wondering if getting aim or cunning would actually benefit those companions that use those atributes?

Datacrons bonuses only apply to you. Companions don't get any benefits from datacrons, besides Presence ones because even if it's you who earn the stat, Presence is the stat to improve companion indirectly.

Edited by Altheran

Thank you both for the info. Yes, I am a sage and I have been getting the Wp, Pr & End datacrons.

Thanks again!

Those are the only 3 stats you really need. Nothing else would affect you in any way to my knowledge.

Edited by Kindran

Unless I'm mistaken, strength would give you a melee dmg bonus (and a melee crit chance bonus) but to be honest, my sage has never swung a lightsaber since level 10.
This...and yeah it's pointless for the reason stated. Kind of a catch 22, when you're a low level and actually use the saber you wont have any datacrons and when you're a high level and potentially have them you won't use it.

I am hunting datacrons and I am wondering if getting aim or cunning would actually benefit those companions that use those atributes?

Collect them all. You never know how they may change things in the future. One day they may make it so your completed datacrons are shared across all characters or stats transfer to your companions.