Sniper Class Representative

EricMusco

OT:

i dont think anything is wrong with having healers "feel only threatened by melee..." I mean.. one class can't have everything -_____-. :)

The problem is, that even melee has trouble with them, and many specs are just plain worthless now against healers. Pyrotech got nerfed, Advanced Prototype was never really good in the first place. Annihilation wasn't good against healers. So you basically got only like 2-3 specs against them, which is basically making those other specs just plain useless.

If they removed the physical root cleansing from the healers, so that legshot could actually keep them in place for a little, that could have been something.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately it's extremely difficult and rare to have an operative healer staying in your line of sight due to them having the combat stealth, evasion cleansing everything, the tech cleanse removing our legshot and of course the lol roll. If you as a healer end up dying because of sniper fire, most probably his team mates were able to put you in such a desperate situation that you would've died anyways without the sniper's help.

This is what I don't like, the fact that they gave all healers physical root cleanses.

An unconscious/stunned/disable target is a good target for your most destructive combo :tran_tongue: ...well the point is there wont be a second stealth/vanish or any other defensive CDs for a while. Probably your mates will get him after that.

Edit: sorc healer cannot cleanse physical root, but merc or op healer. Further cleanse has a CD.

Edited by X-Boson

An unconscious/stunned/disable target is a good target for your most destructive combo :tran_tongue: ...well the point is there wont be a second stealth/vanish or any other defensive CDs for a while. Probably your mates will get him after that.

Edit: sorc healer cannot cleanse physical root, but merc or op healer. Further cleanse has a CD.

Sorc healers can talent physical debuff cleansing, which is legshot. So basically all healers cannot be legshot. Cover pulse works because it's descriptor is not physical, therefore cannot be cleansed by cleanses, but i will rarely have a healer within the range of my cover pulse.

getting extremely offtopic now lol:

Sorc healers can talent physical debuff cleansing, which is legshot. So basically all healers cannot be legshot. Cover pulse works because it's descriptor is not physical, therefore cannot be cleansed by cleanses, but i will rarely have a healer within the range of my cover pulse.

It looks like you are arguing sniper vs healer 1v1. i dont do much pvp but do you think healers will proactively look for the leg shot debuff to use their cleanse on? how about the other 7 classes (or other 3 DPS) who have roots / physical debuffs / dots that are just as high on the debuffs-to-cleanse priority list? i'd like to think that in an 8v8 battleground setting (or the upcoming 4v4 arena), people would have to talk and coordinate in vent and execute a strategy that can help them down an enemy healer for the cap.

Edited by paowee