Sniper Class Representative

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

As we explained in this thread, we are launching a new program where you, the players, will elect a representative for your Advanced Class. This person should be someone who is an active member of your class community, is respectful towards other members, and is very knowledgeable about the state of your class. Reply below with your nominations! Please nominate other players by their forum handles.

As a note, keep things positive! Normal forum rules still apply.

-The Community Team

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paowee (let's give him too much work, he has too much time)

also i feel like he has a pretty decent amount of experience in all 3 specs (he definitely posted guides for all 3)

~Lunagazer

Edited by ThomasCool

Haha, this is gonna be a runaway...and deservedly so...Paowee is my vote (even though I don't play sniper). He has proven track record with the community, is respectful, and will take the position seriously.

Edit: oh...i forgot to mention he is pretty dayum good as well. Leaves me in the dust every week on the charts :)

Edited by odawgg

Paowee for sure. He knows all the specs for PvE at an extremely high level, is very patient with people, and has a lot of free time it seems :). If the Gunslinger representative is a PvP person, it would be a perfect fit.