Future expansion pack ideas?

wowskyrim

Post your ideas you think should be added to the next "Swtor" expansion pack.

-I think that since the Emperor dies the class "sith inquisitor" should become the new emperor in story mode.

-For the "sith warrior" replace the missing dark council member or something better thats all I got right now

Post your ideas here!

Those ideas suck.

Edit: Let me reiterate

The Inquisitor is never going to become Emperor as long as this game lasts. After the game? Possible. It already feels bad enough as it is being on the dark council. Due to game play concerns you will never feel like you are the boss, ever. Every joe blow orders you around and all the ideas will come from someone else. While your stuck in the little tug boat of a ship you got, every other dark council member is sitting in his super dreadnaught ordering his 1000's of underlings to do his bidding, which the inquisitor will never get to do..

Pretty much the biggest reason why the inquisitor story sucks. Bioware never shouldve let any of the playable characters be in positions of authority.

Edited by Girdeux

Those ideas suck.

The Inquisitor is never going to become Emperor as long as this game lasts. After the game? Possible. It already feels bad enough as it is being on the dark council. Due to game play concerns you will never feel like you are the boss, ever. Every joe blow orders you around and all the ideas will come from someone else. While your stuck in the little tug boat of a ship you got, every other dark council member is sitting in his super dreadnaught ordering his 1000's of underlings to do his bidding, which the inquisitor will never get to do..

Pretty much the biggest reason why the inquisitor story sucks. Bioware never shouldve let any of the playable characters be in positions of authority.

I think they really screwed up with the story. Malgus should have become the emporer eventually. It felt rushed. No the player should not become the emporer.

Those ideas suck.

The one thing I definitely agree with is that I'd like my own Star Destroyer. That would be pretty boss. Technically, as I'm allied with Moff Pyron, I should already have access to quite a few of them.