Body Type 2.5 on Cartel Market

Fett

Please Bioware, consider a Body Type 2.5, 2 is way too small, 3 is too big. It works for certain characters, but others, look a bit silly.

I'll be happy to pay in Cartel Coins for the upgrade, I hope you will consider this idea. From the looks of it, some NPC's are scaled smaller than Body Type 3, so I'm sure it's possible.

Take of clothes of your Body Type 2 character and look at him for a second. This is NOT a small guy lol. It's basically the modern male muscular beauty canon. The only reason you think it's small is because it's often seen next to the cartoony Body Type 3 which has as much to do with realistic male figure as Barbie doll with real women.

Please Bioware, consider a Body Type 2.5, 2 is way too small, 3 is too big. It works for certain characters, but others, look a bit silly.

I'll be happy to pay in Cartel Coins for the upgrade, I hope you will consider this idea. From the looks of it, some NPC's are scaled smaller than Body Type 3, so I'm sure it's possible.

I don't think they will ever add new body sizes. IIRC the reason they give is the cutscenes. All of the cutscenes were done once for each body type. There is so many cutscenes in the game to go back and redo for new body types.

It would probably be possible, but not worth the time and money.