Supreme Mogul’s Contraband Pack

Is the designer for the new dye packs color blind by any chance? Because with how bad some of the colors/combinations look, I would think so.

Maybe it's time to buy them the big pack of Crayolas to play with and ask them to move away from the over use of all the pastels for dyes.

I think a majority of the colour packs (past and present) were done by someone who is colour blind. A lot of the palettes are just gut-wrenching awful.

Obviously not the same guy who coloured the end scenes in ME3.

Edited by Mjollnir

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you trying to force Facepalm-Book (I have another term for it, but that'd be filtered out anyway) on us again? Just use your own site, stop pushing us to 3rd party sites we don't want to visit! You could do Both you know, that way you can try to achieve what you try there (I assume you want to reel in new blood) without alienating your current customers.

Also... a pocket Sarlacc?

And just to kick your 3rd party choice I'll link another!

http://dulfy.net/2013/07/09/swtor-supreme-moguls-contraband-pack-contents/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=swtor-supreme-moguls-contraband-pack-contents

I think a majority of the colour packs (past and present) were done by someone who is colour blind. A lot of the palettes are just gut-wrenching awful.

Obviously not the same guy who coloured the end scenes in ME3.

If they don't give us crappy color combinations, what are they going to fill the RNG Dye Packs with? Colors we actually want and would actually get on the first time?! :o

Diabolist's Robes

Mira's outfit (for my male smuggler)

Dark/Pale Red Dye Mod

Miniature Isotope-5 Droid

Relnex's Robes

And here's praying (once again) that I will get a Power Droid.

I'm also excited for the actual story content coming in Patch 2.3.

Edited by Maullum

So...can I smack my pet Isotope-5 droid around? If so my merc wants one badly.

Otherwise, that hooded acolyte-type robe looks nice- if it isn't indeed purple as my screen shows it.

Three words: dailies. not buying these packs from CM. gtn.

Oops. Lots of words :p

Of all the Jedi wearing the so-called "Relnex Robes" why name it after him? Relnex does nothing other than tell you he screwed up and lost some Padawans in the wild. They could have at least given it a nicer name. What I really want now is a brown version of the Wayfarer's Robe with no cape or hood.

Why do I have to go to Facespace to look at the pictures?

Can you not afford to host the images on your own website? I thought F2P was raking in the money.

It isn't the first time either that they try to force us to go there.

Most recent free cartel coin event is there exclusively again... they obviously don't remember the community's response last time, or they really just don't care.

If anything they should link from there to here, they used to say we'd get to see everything on the official site first... never been true.

Why do I have to go to Facespace to look at the pictures?

Can you not afford to host the images on your own website? I thought F2P was raking in the money.

Here it is, people showing that they will complain about anything. Is it that hard for you to click a link? It's not like you have to sign up to look at it.

I really like the new textures on the guns. Nothing wrong with wood I guess, but I prefer the metal look.

Mira's armour seems fitting, giving Calo Nord's was last and they are both bounty hunters. Would like to see Mandalore's armour from TSL though sometime. Really loved his look in that game.

Of all the Jedi wearing the so-called "Relnex Robes" why name it after him? Relnex does nothing other than tell you he screwed up and lost some Padawans in the wild. They could have at least given it a nicer name. What I really want now is a brown version of the Wayfarer's Robe with no cape or hood.

Because I specifically pointed out at Relnex when I was begging for this robe :p

And he is the first Jedi, wearing it, you will meet on Tython.

BTW the pants on the Relnex set are borked. They shouldn't be plain!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Please, please don't make Relnex's set ultra-rare (I'm talking Thana Vesh chestguard rare).

The TV set goes for 2m on TofN right now .....

Edit: And large, manly, victory hugs to Alex_Fortesque .... :D You got there, man - you got there.

Edited by UltimateKrucible

RELNEX!!! Master Relnex's outfit is coming! Trad Jedi robes for everyone! My prayers answered! You can't believe how much I am smiling right now!!!! My guardian will get a hood toggle with battle expulsor's set.

And here goes the enthusiasm... pants are missing something :l http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/3380.jpg

See the the textures resembling hanging cloth from the vest, beneath the waist? :/ Pls bio, add the textures... I want this on my sage :L

Lol happy now dude? Im glad u got what you wanted and i know you have been wanting this for a long time :) gratz!!

Driz

Relnex set....

YES.

Thank you Bioware, I might actually play another Jedi now :D

Shame the pants are not matching Relnex. I know he doesn't have a crotch flap but it would be a nice addition to cover the plain pants -_-. Crotch flap like in Battle Expulsor set!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Shame the pants are not matching Relnex. I know he doesn't have a crotch flap but it would be a nice addition to cover the plain pants -_-. Crotch flap like in Battle Expulsor set!

Can't someone be happy with what they got just because it doesn't fit what you wanted to see?

Geez, people these days...

Sadness. I previewed the Diabolist chest piece and it clips like mad. :( Looks fine when my character (BT1 Miraluka) is just standing there, but I drew his weapon and, well, I think the pic speaks for itself:

http://imgur.com/kFLxT8S

Yes, that is my character's not-normally-bald head (and Miraluka mask) poking through the back of the hood. I have never seen something clip like that in the preview and then look fine actually on my character, so looks like I won't be buying this. :\

Are there any plans to fix this? Pretty please?