Returning Player Questions

DarthMetier

I have taken some considerable time away from the game and need a quick update. Before I took my LOA, I had a lv.50 SW JUG with BH and Columi gear, decent gear for end-game HMFP's at the time. But I am told that it's not good enough anymore. Can someone please share the levels of PVE gear and how to get them? Thanks.

I have taken some considerable time away from the game and need a quick update. Before I took my LOA, I had a lv.50 SW JUG with BH and Columi gear, decent gear for end-game HMFP's at the time. But I am told that it's not good enough anymore. Can someone please share the levels of PVE gear and how to get them? Thanks.

maybe this will help - http://www.swtor.com/info/eldergame

:) - just read it my self... decent info... and Welcome Back!! have fun! - :)

As an addendum to the last responder:

The gear you cite should still be just fine for running Level 50 HMFPs and the 'Classic' Operations (Eternity Vault, Karagga's Palace, and Explosive Conflict) as those were untouched with the release of RotHC/2.0 (actually, they nerfed Lost Island so that should be easier now). IIRC, Level 50 HMFPs and Ops drop Dread Guard/Rakata (or the new equivalent) now, so if you start running them you should get a good leg up on the new gear levels.

Once you get geared through those and hit 55, the table in the link describes the progression after Dread Guard.