Returning to game. Looking for group to raid with.

JWBrack

hello all,

please forgive the lack of capitalized letters. my droid keyboard isn't working properly. anyway, i have just returned to swtor after a break and i am getting back into the swing of things. i have recently leveled my gunslinger to 55 over the end of last week and the weekend. i was in a somewhat inactive guild when i played before my break. i think the lack of activity kinda turned me off to the game. i am really enjoying the new content and would love to be a part of an active raiding guild. i have a great deal of experience with both my main character and my sentinel and shadow. i have a headset with mic and can easily download any of the voice chat programs. getting gear is great, but i would like more to do the endgame content simply for the content itself. any feedback would be most appreciated. thank you. again, i do apologize for the capitalization, or the lack thereof.

You should definitely consider The Art of Warfare's <Republic of TAW>. We are 5/5 HM TFB, 7/7 HM SV, and 1/5 NiM TFB in 8-man and plan on starting 16-man ops at some point in the next few weeks. We would love to have you as a part of our roster. Check out my signature for more information or email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you have further questions.