Crew skill refresh button (with cooldown)

Skodan

Sometimes its frustrating trying to send out a particular type of mission. How about implement a crew skill refresh button, but have it contain a cooldown button where you can only use it once a minute or something. Or you could increase the cooldown time based on the level of the mission.

Tier 1: 1 minute

Tier 2: 2 minutes

Tier 3: 5 minutes

Tier 4: 10 minutes

Tier 5: 15 minutes

Tier 6: 20 minutes

something to that affect, so that you could basically refresh it once or twice while others are on missions

And then also to cater to BW's moves, make it a legacy perk (also sellable in the CM)

Edited by Skodan

As you already can refresh the list by forcing a loading screen (like getting on and off your ship), there is no need for a cooldown in my opinion.

Just make a "refresh" button and let me choose where I send my companions to.... or just add all missions to the list at any time, it wouldn't change anything but make it more convenient.

or just add all missions to the list at any time, it wouldn't change anything but make it more convenient.

This!

MMO's in general adds to much stuff that doesn't need to be there. All it does is wasting peoples time.