ROTC buy with CC?

Just wanted to ask if we will ever be able to buy it with CC. I want to play the Rotc but I absolutely hate to buy tings online (credit cards and styff) but buying it with CC seems more safe. So why not sell it for about 2400 CC or whatever?

Just a thought

To be honest, you're going to have to let that "I hate buying things online with my credit card" feeling go. I'm not trying to be snarky or anything, but having that kind of attitude when you want something that's only available online, you're just really hurting yourself.

My mom is the exact same way. She'll buy stuff online, but very rarely. I'd have to say over 95% of the stuff she buys is not through online purchases.

Online purchasing can be safe. I'm guessing to just have your anti-virus program up and yeah, that's really it. Make sure your internet connection is password protected, too. I've done this multiple times and have NEVER had an issue with my credit card.

I wish you the best OP with your future purchases.

:)

Edited by MrJurgens

If you're concerned about giving your details out to so many companies, you can always use a service such as Paypal. Honestly, there's little to be concerned about as long as you're not careless with your details and hand them over to random obscure companies.

The possibility of buying ROTHC with cartel coins will never happen! If you want to get the expansion without using a credit card go buy a freaking EA game card at local retailers! There, problem solved, no more whining!

The possibility of buying ROTHC with cartel coins will never happen! If you want to get the expansion without using a credit card go buy a freaking EA game card at local retailers! There, problem solved, no more whining!

Which is lame. They hype up everything in the CM and then refuse to sell it in the CM. Make everything in the CM and say "Oh hey! It's free to subs because they get free CC!" then put out something subs could of bought (most likely route they would've taken) or saved up for 2 months (least likely).

Just wanted to ask if we will ever be able to buy it with CC. I want to play the Rotc but I absolutely hate to buy tings online (credit cards and styff) but buying it with CC seems more safe. So why not sell it for about 2400 CC or whatever?

Just a thought

How, exactly, do you pay for subscription? Typically online. Maybe you could buy a Visa gift card at the store and use that for the online purchase?

Which is lame. They hype up everything in the CM and then refuse to sell it in the CM. Make everything in the CM and say "Oh hey! It's free to subs because they get free CC!" then put out something subs could of bought (most likely route they would've taken) or saved up for 2 months (least likely).

Um, because the expansion is not meant to be "free" for anyone. It has nothing to do with the CM.

Why do I sense that this thread will devolve into the usual argument about whether RotHC was a true expansion and should they have charged for it at all?

It is what it is.