Likely transferring here, looking for guild(s)

crimtor

So, I'm about fed up with PVP on Bastion. I'm a PVE player, started on Bastion because that's where my friends were, and world PVP is just getting to the point that I don't want to play anymore.

I am reluctant to leave, because my current guild (which has guilds both Imp- & Pub-side) is pretty cool, but if I can find something similar over on Bastion, I can be actually happy once more.

I'm a casual player, so I'm not sure if this should be going here or not, but I'm looking for a guild that has a decently active (and preferably adult, but I can reign myself in for PG-13) chat, people on at different hours, and preferably a sister guild on the opposite faction.

Currently have a 55 Arsenal Merc, 52 Carnage Marauder, 52 Gunnery Commando, 50 Deception Assassin, 50 Concealment Operative, 45 (currently leveling) Scrapper Scoundrel, and a handful of "waiting on Fleet to start leveling" toons.

I am a terrible altoholic (can you tell?) and am mostly working to get all 8 base classes to level 50. But I'm typically at least humorous in chat, and can help with most crafting skills (only Armstech & Biochem aren't maxed yet).

So, if you think I may be a good fit for your guild, let me know. I have a couple toons on Harbinger currently, and we could chat.

So, I'm about fed up with PVP on Bastion. I'm a PVE player, started on Bastion because that's where my friends were, and world PVP is just getting to the point that I don't want to play anymore.

I am reluctant to leave, because my current guild (which has guilds both Imp- & Pub-side) is pretty cool, but if I can find something similar over on Bastion, I can be actually happy once more.

I'm a casual player, so I'm not sure if this should be going here or not, but I'm looking for a guild that has a decently active (and preferably adult, but I can reign myself in for PG-13) chat, people on at different hours, and preferably a sister guild on the opposite faction.

Currently have a 55 Arsenal Merc, 52 Carnage Marauder, 52 Gunnery Commando, 50 Deception Assassin, 50 Concealment Operative, 45 (currently leveling) Scrapper Scoundrel, and a handful of "waiting on Fleet to start leveling" toons.

I am a terrible altoholic (can you tell?) and am mostly working to get all 8 base classes to level 50. But I'm typically at least humorous in chat, and can help with most crafting skills (only Armstech & Biochem aren't maxed yet).

So, if you think I may be a good fit for your guild, let me know. I have a couple toons on Harbinger currently, and we could chat.

We love alts... out of 327 members, we have115 accounts :) And that's not counting the Imperial side.

You can see what we're all about at: http://www.shockandjawa.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9247138&gid=311384

We do keep chat "clean and classy" though. If you can deal with that, look us up!

I'm in <Order Sixty Six MZL> on the Republic side. It's a casual guild. We're RL friends who've discussed trying out some eight-man ops, but there's only seven of us at the moment. So, we're interested in recruiting at least another player or two.

We're kind of in an idling phase at the moment, as real life has recently intruded on a couple of our members in a big way. I'm saying this so you're aware that we're not doing a whole lot to better ourselves in-game right now. There may be nights when you log in and you're the only member online.

But we are a friendly and easygoing bunch, and we can appreciate the occasional bit of salty humor. At the very least, nobody's ever told me to shut up, no matter how much I talk about my weird obsession with busting out a Dirty Kick on Grand Moff Kilran.

My main is Beni. Send me a mail if you think we'd be a good fit for you.

Edited by nateslice

Hello,

Please see our Recruiting thread on the SWTOR forum site and/or our guild website. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Jump on the site if and feel out an app if you would like to find out why it is NOT a trap!

SWTOR forums Link

Guild Website