Petition to separate Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode Lockouts

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I;m going to give another valid reason why these lockouts should be separated not at some nebulous time in the future but NOW! Why I'm wasting my time doing it, i have no idea. EA/BW will not even read or reply to this because it doesn't have anything to do with the cartel market or a daily quest.

Relics. Bioware's inability to give appropriate tooltips on how a relic is supposed to work, code the relics to actually work that way, stay consistent with the way relics work and finally, actually fix their goof-ups when they screw it up makes it virtually impossible for a group to get BiS relics. My group went out and got their pair of BiS relics, then the system was changed so we did it again. Soon (my favorite term), this system will change again forcing those who want BIS gear to get new relics once again. Only this time we wont be able to without putting NiM progression on hold for 8 weeks.

/signed

/signed

/signed (for all the good it will do)

/signed

This would make a world of difference.

At this point if you don't have a implant/relic/earpiece/etc. you are pretty much stuck with what you have going into NiM unless you want to hold off on progression to get a single piece through HM. This would also allow for people to help those who aren't in guilds, or guilds who are in need of people with experience to help them through a HM op, and not have to worry about getting themselves locked out of NiM. Among many other reasons.

I agree to this petition and would like both lockouts to be different. This prevents people from skipping bosses on content in NIM, it also gives other progression groups that need to farm gear and would like to make attempts on NIM content more flexible.