Does the Tradeskill Mission-Giver magically know what you need to send out for?

TheBBP

And then troll you by offering you everything else? I am trying to get some prototype level mats to do some crafting for lowbies and my mission window has only given me 2 missions for metals in the last hour. Right now it is offering me 4 Companion Gift missions and 1 Luxury Cloth mission.

Take all the missions you don't want. Do something that forces a loading screen like going in to / out of your ship or re-logging. Then abandon ONE of the missions, open your mission window, and take the mission you want. Then abandon another mission, rinse, repeat.

It is important to abandon only one mission at a time to get the result you're looking for.

Take all the missions you don't want. Do something that forces a loading screen like going in to / out of your ship or re-logging. Then abandon ONE of the missions, open your mission window, and take the mission you want. Then abandon another mission, rinse, repeat.

It is important to abandon only one mission at a time to get the result you're looking for.

I do appreciate this tip. Thank you.

Just keep getting on and off your ship in fleet. That seems to be quickest way to get new crew skill lists. Also this method stops you driving your guildies mad with xxxx has logged on xxxx has logged off.

It is a piss take though, why should we have to do that. Just give us the full list of missions each time. It's not like we are gonna go "oh there's no rich metal quests, ill run a moderate one instead". It's a annoyance for no reason.

I had five slicers at one stage. My record for maximum reloads to get unsliceable and watching the watchdogs, was 17 reloads. Even with a SSHD that's a crazy amount of wasted time (was about 12 mins for just the one character).

Edited by Godlymuppet