Another Codex Thread

Desolaytore

This has been asked a dozen times already yet still no answer...

WHEN THE HELL will the missing/broken codex entries and titles be fixed?!?!

I've been wanting the "Master of the Burning Way" title since launch. Also been wanting "Venom Drinker" and "Shadow Hunter"

We are at Patch 2.2 and still no fix, doesn't help when you add a buggy achievement system to it.

Edited by Desolaytore

Codex... for a good year this was one of the biggest wishes of mine, because I've been a codex hunter from day 1. I roamed around the planets to find as many codexes as possible. And back then, they were very well hidden. Now they often come on big blueish plates. Anyway... when I found out that so many codex entries were bugged, I hoped they would patch it, since it cannot be that difficult.

However, a year and a half later, I pretty much gave up on this. Latest when I realised that they added achievements with known bugs in it, I realised that the guys who did the codex system are not there anymore. And the new achievement programmers just took the info from the code without knowing about the bugs in e. g. the codex (or space missions or whatever).

But hey, let's not complain. We just got 500 complimentary Cartel Coins. Who needs working codex system if you can buy... well, the panda or whatever.

However, a year and a half later, I pretty much gave up on this. Latest when I realised that they added achievements with known bugs in it, I realised that the guys who did the codex system are not there anymore. And the new achievement programmers just took the info from the code without knowing about the bugs in e. g. the codex (or space missions or whatever).

But hey, let's not complain. We just got 500 complimentary Cartel Coins. Who needs working codex system if you can buy... well, the panda or whatever.

They fired the people who knew how to get **** done and replaced them with EA drones. These cant be that hard to fix... I seriously thought they would have fixed it before patch 2.0, they need to start using our mony to fix **** instead of CM updates :mad:

Edited by Desolaytore