Burnout by the weekend.

TheBBP

I am in a bad rotation where I do good during the week about logging in and getting my stuff done that by the time the weekend comes around (and subsequently double XP weekend) I am suffering burnout and don't really feel like spending much time in game.

Has happened for the last three double XP weekend for me lol. I guess I should have taken a week or so off to reset eh?

I love Burnout. Crank up the volume and sing "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne and just break some cars in a fiery explosion of destruction and mayhem.

Hey! Hey! You! You!

I don’t like your girlfriend!

No way! No way!

I think you need a new one

I am feeling inspired.

I love Burnout. Crank up the volume and sing "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne and just break some cars in a fiery explosion of destruction and mayhem.

Hey! Hey! You! You!

I don’t like your girlfriend!

No way! No way!

I think you need a new one

Can we all agree to let Avril Lavigne find her rightful place amongst the on-hit wonders and the forgotten?

And never mention her again?

Can we all agree to let Avril Lavigne find her rightful place amongst the on-hit wonders and the forgotten?

And never mention her again?

Hey hey, you you,

I know that you like me

No way, no way,

you know it's not a secret

Awwww yis!

I do the opposite and don't really do much during the week when Double XP is happening and then live on minimal sleep when it hits.

Over the past 3 weekends, I advanced 8 characters a total of 123 levels and now I think I need to take some time off from the game and see what goes on outdoors.

I'm just the opposite honestly. Been here since beta and early access. I've leveld a lot of toons to 50...deleted...remade...leveled again.

hit legacy lvl 50 in short time because alts is the easiest way to level it up.

Double XP weekends hit...I find I felt I HAD to log in to work on my characters.....now that Double XP is over...I'm finding it hard to want to log in at all and return to the slog that is normal xp grinding.

yes I know it's called "burnout"...but the point is..again...I'm just the opposite...the double xp gave me the drive to play..and now that it's gone..I'm considering canceling my sub again

I am finding it harder and harder to log into the game period....I slogged 2 more alts to 50 during Double EXP to round out my toons to a total of 7 55's and 4 50's. I could barely bring myself to level the last two over the past 4 weeks to 50 :(

I think my mind is just ready for something new, not that it's SWTOR's fault. I blame my short attention span! The new expansion pack for Civilization comes out on Tuesday and I will be glued to the PC for that for sure. I need a new hobby I think :cool: