If you could have any starship, what would it be and why?

Lordmird

YT-2400! Endless modifications! Even at its stock, its still a nice ship.

I had one too! :D Best part, they are G-canon yay! Endless modifications!

Did I say only the YT-2400 was endlessly modifiable? :p Nope! Though if I implied it, apologizes.

I think you might actually have said "Endless Modifications" which is the same as endlessly modifiable(modifiable=able to make modifications), this is more than implied. Although the YT-2400 is a nice ship.

Edited by AlexDougherty

I think you might actually have said "Endless Modifications" which is the same as endlessly modifiable(modifiable=able to make modifications), this is more than implied. Although the YT-2400 is a nice ship.

But it is....I never said though that it was the only YT ship that could do so however.

• 4 weeks later...

I've always kind of liked the Venator-class Star Destroyer, but the "new" Harrower-class Drednoughts are looking pretty cool, so I'd have to say one of those.

If it had to be a smaller vessel, I'd have to go with a B-Wing; I just like the rotating design of it.

I've always had a thing for the Venator-class Star Destroyers, myself.

Yeah, me too, just love the look of them. They might not compete with some of the other destroyers, but they have such a nice design. At least some of the concept art is nice (some depictions are... Not so great :p)

Fighter: TIE/D Defender. Fastest, most maneuverable fighter in the galaxy. (yes, it is one of the few TIE fighters that comes with a hyperdrive, standard.)

Transport: ILH-KK Citadel-class cruiser. Stock configuration is one of the best off the showroom floor (shields, ion cannon, torpedo, and tractor beam, standard!). Extremely tough, large cargo and passenger capacity, 2 external docking clamps for fighters (like my TIE/D above. :D), highly modifiable, and still able to solo pilot.

Capital Ship: Eclipse-class Dreadnaught. 2 words. AXIAL SUPERLASER.

'nuff said.

To narrow it down, I'd go with the Citadel. It's just an all-in-one package, jack-of-all-trades, if you will. I can do just about anything I want, and still maintain it personally.

Does the Rakata Star Forge count? If so I think I'll take that

:rak_03:

That would be a space station, so I don't think so.

Edited by Thylbanus

fighter: tie phantomit can turn invisible

transport: x phantom (IA starship)it is way better than the millenium falcon because it also has a cloaking device, a cooler design, missles, proton torpedos, and an emp generator (sends a shockwave in all directions and is used in space combat)

capital ship: eclipsebecause its soo big and has a superlaser

Edited by BacaWicket

• 2 weeks later...

Any ship hmmm

Well captial ship wise I'd have to go with the Interdictor-Class Star Destroyer

Just awesome ships, love the tactical abilities such a design offers even if it is lacking the standard firepower of an Imperial Star Destroyer.

Plus gives you the ability when those pesky rebels try to flee and you power on the Gravity Wells to make the finger pyramid of evil and go.

"Ahah, you have activated my trap card!"

Or

"Yes Ackbar, this is a trap."

Smaller ship wise, hmm

Probably a YT-1300 Light Freight, aka Millenium Falcon variety

Mostly because of how iconic a ship it is, plus how super modifiable they were makes it's literally an awesome ship to just live out of as a home on the go taking jobs wherever fate finds you in the stars.

Not to mention when things come down to the hammer being able to mutter out.

"Hear me baby, hold together."

"Well....at least I can still out maneuver them!" Cue slamming into a ninety degree change of direction nearly on a dime."

• 1 month later...