Pillars of Ashla Friday Night Fights and Saturday Smackdown!

FurienLongbollt

if PD feels like it, they can very easily throw together a team and make your kick-ball games a nightmare...which was ostensibly why CM stopped doing them. uncensored and unicorns jumped in queues with real teams.

If you wanna do some serious rateds, we'll put together a team. But griefing kickball games... that's just poor taste.

If you wanna do some serious rateds, we'll put together a team. But griefing kickball games... that's just poor taste.

as is prolonging reg matches to farm kills and humiliate/tease the opposition. and now we all get the point. simply marvelous!

:rak_03:

Edited by foxmob

I'd just caution you (quasi-personal/general) against abusing ppl in in regs. if PD feels like it, they can very easily throw together a team and make your kick-ball games a nightmare...which was ostensibly why CM stopped doing them. uncensored and unicorns jumped in queues with real teams.

im not sure they could. i have a sentinal in PD and whenever im on theres barely anybody on. last i heard PD was trying to get some LD guys to come out on their alts to form a PD rated team. but that was a week after transfers. i mean if they really wanna be that guild that everyone hates for ruining everyone else's fun with kickball then hey go for it, youll prolly be the most hated guild on the server, and i would have unicorns farm every single match we even saw a single PD person in. but im sure PD wouldnt do that their GM is a pretty chill guy and quite the healer. and weve had some great kickball teams that im sure could give PD a run for their money as well ;P

im not sure they could. i have a sentinal in PD and whenever im on theres barely anybody on. last i heard PD was trying to get some LD guys to come out on their alts to form a PD rated team. but that was a week after transfers. i mean if they really wanna be that guild that everyone hates for ruining everyone else's fun with kickball then hey go for it, youll prolly be the most hated guild on the server, and i would have unicorns farm every single match we even saw a single PD person in. but im sure PD wouldnt do that their GM is a pretty chill guy and quite the healer. and weve had some great kickball teams that im sure could give PD a run for their money as well ;P

again, that's what happens when you act like a douche, reg or rated. both of which, as you're well aware, unicorns also did. so it's pretty funny to see you taking this high and mighty attitude. still. I do admire the fact that you're at least kind of burying the hatchet.

and regarding superqueues, unicorns/angry dragons dont queue dodge (at least not the guys i group with) or superqueue. if we have 2 groups going, and both teams get a pop, we're gonna take it. im not gonna wait 10 minutes (cuz pop times have dropped a bit) just to make the other team feel good. i queue up to pvp and im not gonna ask ppl to not take a pop just to avoid a superqueue. but we dont queue dodge just to get superqueues.

again, that's what happens when you act like a douche, reg or rated. both of which, as you're well aware, unicorns also did. so it's pretty funny to see you taking this high and mighty attitude. still. I do admire the fact that you're at least kind of burying the hatchet.

i was never in unicorns when all that was happening. i have only been active in unicorns for a few months. so ive never done it. and with uncensored they had their set times theyd queue up. they didnt hop in just to roll some kickball guys.

i was never in unicorns when all that was happening. i have only been active in unicorns for a few months. so ive never done it. and with uncensored they had their set times theyd queue up. they didnt hop in just to roll some kickball guys.

lol. no. they just announced that they were queueing every night, effectively ending kb.