Give Maul back to Madness

Izzaak

The spec is boring now and doesn't do enough DPS. Need Duplicity back.

Rather than use utility from another tree, I'd rather have them add Madness-specific utility, like DoT ticks proccing buffed, position-neutral Mauls that renew all DoTs or something.

Edited by Helig

We don't need duplicity that should be deception only skill it's important to their spec where as madness doesn't need it. Though I would like maul back into rotation. Maybe a couple buffs to it through out the skill tree maybe in the higher part if the tree there can be a raze addition like mauls against someone with your lightning charge cost 25% less force and have 100% chance to trigger raze. Idk just a thought with give a maul a reason to use it but would fit more with the madness tree. Plus gives it a dps boost which all assassin trees need right now.

Sorry OP, didn't realise you were regarding PVE. :rolleyes:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/assassin#3000320-200-1212232211002212230223

Takes a lot of practice and is considerably harder than deception. Don't use shock.

figured not to used shock, tried it last night, other team was bad *** but it indeed needs some practice.

but I'll stay with deception, even if terror is nice 30 meter root (is it me or does it stop caps too), total dps is nice, but I like my targets to die nice and smooth.

but will definetly give it a try few more times, maybe weekend.

Cheers.