Well Hello Again Ebon Hawk

DarthBror

Welcome back Mort. Not many people would have gone to the forums and put it all out there like that. Much respect.

That's his trick to getting the ladies. He's all 'softie' on them and then when they least expect it... BAM!

We still have fun with Mort over this though, his new nickname has been the "Prodigal Son".

I really considered transferring my sorc healer over to pot5, cause all I do on her is pvp, but after a many hours of contiplation, and a few canadienz big mouth wobbly pops, I love this community and I won't be transerfering over to that sercver anty ting soonz, coa

Meh, i transfered my juggernaut to POT5 and it's just a big cluster**** of 12 and 13 year old kids trying to be "awsome". Skill wise i have no problem fitting in on pot5, the community is garbage though, thus is why i may bring my juggernaut back to TEH unless something changers my mind between now and when i get 20 extra $'s.

P.S. Welcome back mort, i look foreward to killing you <3 - Mustaine/Curama.

My sin is over there, and I feel about the same. You never see the same people in more than one WZ at a time, so no one gives a crap about each other.

oh cool im a big fish..

Your right. That's exactly what I did. That's why I wrote a post outlining it and making a public admission. Wouldn't the world be much better off if everyone could publically admit they were wrong and asked their community for understanding and forgiveness.

:)

Welcome home.