Optimal Vengeance Relics

BrianEvol

Hi all. So here is my dilemma.

Someone recently mentioned to me that EWH Power relics were BiS still.

My question is should I roll with a Damage proc relic/EWH Power or Power On-Demand Clicky relic? Sorry if this has been answered already, but I didn't see it.

Edited by BrianEvol

Current BiS is the Kell Dragon Boundless + Kell Dragon Serendipitous. This will probably change with 2.3 when they fix the damage proc relics not working properly in conjunction with SA relics.

I don't recall the exact numbers off hand, but I believe the lower tier of BA relics work out something like:

Underworld BA

Dread Guard BA

EWH BA

Arkanian BA

If you don't keep maximum uptime on the click relic, the EWH is certainly the way to go.

As to the debate over SA vs damage-proc, hopefully Ark will stop in here, since if I'm not mistaken, he was able to test that comparison out.

Edited by ssfish

This will probably change with 2.3 when they fix the damage proc relics not working properly in conjunction with SA relics.

Is there any sort of official statement that confirms that Bioware considers this a bug that needs to be fixed in first place, and not intended behavior?

Is there any sort of official statement that confirms that Bioware considers this a bug that needs to be fixed in first place, and not intended behavior?

From the notes on the PTS:

General

Arkanian, Underworld and Kell Dragon Proc Relics will no longer prevent other Arkanian, Underworld and Kell Dragon Procs of a different type from activating. For example, characters can now have both a Power proc relic and a damage proc relic equipped and expect them both to activate correctly.