Stuck at Artifice 435

Taythan

I'm stuck at 435 as an Artifice crafter. All of the schematics are gray and provide no advancement. I've purchased all of the hilts and enhancements and crystals available from the trainer. all gray. I reverse engineered a 25 might hilt and that became a blue instead of green and got me along for a little bit but eventually that grayed out too not to mention the pain it was to obtain the Biometric Crystal Alloy to make them. Where will I find a schematic that isn't gray the instant I purchase it so I can advance the crafting skill?

Pretty sure there is 1 or 2 dye modules that get you over the hump, that and the vanguard sabers and yeah then the 28's.

I did 450 from 400 easily so if you have everything possible check your crew skills for any of the items that have a yellow circle as opposed to blank ( green might mean slightly less gain in the art, not sure as not at home to double check ).

Pretty sure there is 1 or 2 dye modules that get you over the hump, that and the vanguard sabers and yeah then the 28's.

Yes, but I've yet to find any vanguard that wants to use a lightsaber... :p

More seriously, there's a number of offhand items that become available at 430 that will take you through to 440, at which point you can finish off the old way (28 hilts from 440 to 450). Here's one of those offhands: Hypersonic Shield Generator. Reverse-engineering these will get you Mk-9 components too.

Edited by Ancaglon