Can we go back to Blue and red?

Jetreaperz

Why is everything Empire or Republic related green and red/purple and yellow? Can we revert to the classic good and evil colors? Blue and red... I understand that in same faction PVP this would be confusing for some, but just have the opposite side appear blue/red for your team and vice versa.

Why is everything Empire or Republic related green and red/purple and yellow? Can we revert to the classic good and evil colors? Blue and red... I understand that in same faction PVP this would be confusing for some, but just have the opposite side appear blue/red for your team and vice versa.

They changed it for a reason.

Empire vs Empire, if they were Red target circles or icons, who is to say who controls what?

Republic vs Republic, If both target circles or icons were Blue who is to say we should stand on what?

They were changed to be Green: meaning friendly. Red meaning Hostile, with pvp objectives being Green and Red to assimilate that. And everyone mentally assimilates to theses colors representing that in real life.

As for Purple and Yellow, I assume you mean Huttball. Your playing an independant team. Frogdogs and Rotworms. were are specific teams.

Edited by Magnusheart

They changed it for a reason.

Empire vs Empire, if they were Red target circles or icons, who is to say who controls what?

Republic vs Republic, If both target circles or icons were Blue who is to say we should stand on what?

They were changed to be Green: meaning friendly. Red meaning Hostile, with pvp objectives being Green and Red to assimilate that. And everyone mentally assimilates to theses colors representing that in real life.

As for Purple and Yellow, I assume you mean Huttball. Your playing an independant team. Frogdogs and Rotworms. were are specific teams.

NC is also purple and yellow, you didn't read my full post and commented blindly.

Because my Sith Marauder isn't evil. He took the collar off of Vette. He convinced Jaesa to stay with the light side of the Force. He didn't kill Thana Vesh, He doesn't deserve to be labelled evil - he's just pro-Imperial.

did you guys ever think it was weird that the good guys ships fired red lasers and they used green lightsabers

while the bad guys ships fired green lasers and they used red light sabers, :i_confused: it's blown my mind for years