[Bolster bug] Fix it

helpmewin

They should fix them all. Bolster is just an issue when there are so many things wrong, and as they fix it, it seems you still wind up with a gap. Im starting to fail to see how recruit was so bad. I understand the goal, but it just isn't working

Personally i use the damage proc relic on my sentinel and i like it better then Matrix. Personally i dont see the problem with matrix being BiS if you have been playing since launch you probaly remember using a matrix cube back with your champion battlemaster gear. Since the game came out ppl were running 2 rakata set the rest BM as you didnt really need the 700 expertise. the game has always been this way dont really see the problem. only thing i dont like is the greens being better then 55 gear.

I hate Bolster and i do not respect people who using bolster bugs or other bugs. So no support to u.

Edited by helpmewin

I hate Bolster ...

Since BW is never going to ditch bolster, you'd better just stick to open world PvP because you'll never be happy in WZs. I've read that Pot5 is very active in that regard. Perhaps you might like to transfer there.

Oh, and btw, I don't need your support, I'm fully geared, min/maxed and happy. :D

Edited by BoushhDC

They did fix it. it was lower before the last patch so it working as they want it to so no bug here

Check the PTS patch notes. They are already fixing the bug for PVE relics.

Chances are we'll see it fixed too. Don't get too attached to your cheap matrix cube replacement bolster exploit.

actually i would prefer to have the matrix cube stay the way it is. if not, it goes back to being 100% useless.

I agree with this. I like that the Matrix Cubes finally have a use at level cap again. Just look at them as the new Elite War Hero relics, i.e. a static benefit that doesn't rely on proccing. It's nice to have more options.

Check the PTS patch notes. They are already fixing the bug for PVE relics.

Chances are we'll see it fixed too. Don't get too attached to your cheap matrix cube replacement bolster exploit.

Sounds like a bad crying. They should take all data crons out of PVP since not every one can get them. Its not fair. I can't play super mario brothers. REMOVE ALL DATACRONS!

Edited by MrFrezzer