Who's the best/worst Companion?

Tragamite

Completing the Consular story line gives me the perspective of every base class and companion. I have 10k affection with everyone outside the consulars.

In dealing with every companion I thought I would see what others feel about their experiences and companions.

Best Companion Vocal - Vette, Mako, Tanno Vik, Kira Carson

Best Companion Story - Risha, Aric Jorgan, Khem Val, Gault Rennow

Best Companion Loyalty - M1-4X, T7-01, Vector Hyllus

Best Companion Attitude - Vette, Mako, Blizz

Best Companion Romance - Kaliyo D'jannis, Jaesa Willsaam (Dark), Mako, Corso Riggs, Andronikos Revel

Worst Companion Vocal - Guss Tuno, Tharan Cedrex, C2-N2

Worst Companion Story - Guss Tuno

Worst Companion Loyalty - Malavai Quinn

Worst Companion Attitude - Skadge, Hk-51

Worst Companion Romance - Ashara Zavros, Tharan Cedrex, Elara Dorne

So add your opinion here as to what you have experienced in your play.

You can't even romance Tharan Cedrax! He's too much into Holiday and .jpg girls to notice the female consular.

Though, theoretically, if you could romance him, it would likely be one of the worst romances.

Did I tell you I'm a pacifist?

You can romance him but for what you said your romancing sucks! Similarly as what goes on with Ashara

You can't even romance Tharan Cedrax! He's too much into Holiday and .jpg girls to notice the female consular.

Though, theoretically, if you could romance him, it would likely be one of the worst romances.

Did I tell you I'm a pacifist?

You can romance him. It just doesn't go very far.

For me, Lord Scourge is by far my absolute most favorite companion. His voice acting is amazing, his story epic, & he is super strong as a Companion. I have him loaded up as a DPS with over 30k HP & he rocks the socks. Broonmark is a close second for me.

All in all, I love all the Companions in this game. They are stories within stories & they're all quite useful x)