Could we get an extra codex that tracks codex entries across your legacy?

OllieRaiden

When it comes to games with collectibles of any kind, I'm very much a completionist as I'm sure many of you are too, and it bugs me that some of my characters will never get all the Codex entries, like all the Republic Datacron lore entries being locked of Imperial characters and vice versa, and some entries being unobtainable by members of the same faction.

With that in mind, I'd like to propose a Codex that exists alongside your personal character Codex that contains all the Codex entries you've gained across your legacy.

With that in mind as well, I've heard there are a bunch of broken Codex entries, if this were to be implemented could it be part of an update where the Codex entries are fixed? Assuming, of course, that they can be fixed.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=641586

My thread about bugged Codex entries. It has a yellow post that states that it might not even be possible to fix the Codex entirely in the first place. I'd love to have a shared Codex, but if they can't get it right for a single character (for any character), it's unlikely that they'll ever get to the point, where they can do a unified Codex.