Revans Heir title timing

RomanovX

100K on the GTN. Tops.

If you can't afford that, you're not playing the game right :D

Of course, don't wait for a year to nab it. But that's a given.

Just price checked them on Harbinger. ~150K on the low end atm. 13 pages of them... and more to come I'm sure.

Prices will drop though.. so anyone that missed out.. just wait a while until everyone cut's each others throats on pricing. :D But buy when supply peaks, not after the peak.

It's a tenth anniversary event item for KOTORS 10th....interestingly enough.. on the actual 10th anniversary. It's a party favor...available only duing the party. :)

Do you postpone birthday parties and anniversaries IRL?

Besides.. they are tradeable. So if you cannot obtain one due to real life for CCs.. you will be able to acquire one via some credits on the GTN. You only need one, because there will be an account wide unlock for it in Collections.

Really? You wouldn't reschedule a party or gathering because people can't make it? Wow, so you're just as cold IRL as you are on the forums......

I received an email about the new title that you can get in game but you can only buy it between the 15th and 16th.

I don't think it was the best idea to have something available in one day in the middle of the summer? Some of us are on vacation and won't be able to buy the title because of the really small time frame.

Can I just order the title now and the game will automatically buy it for me when it's available?

You can buy them from me for 100k. ;)

Really? You wouldn't reschedule a party or gathering because people can't make it? Wow, so you're just as cold IRL as you are on the forums......

Is BEAW your best friend? Your spouse? Your brother or sister, father or mother?

No matter when it was scheduled, people would be in here complaining.