Are you all trying to drive customer away??

Breythor

This is the first company I've ever encountered in my 50 some odd years that actually caps how much of there product (virtually unlimited product) they allow their customers to purchase. I couldn't believe it when I tried to purchase cartel points so I could partake in some of the overly advertised in game content only to discover I could not... after opening a ticket I was informed that I would not be able to purchase any more cartel points as I've reach your cap.... What kind of idiots cap a paying customer???

I've already lost a few of my friends from this game because they finally got fed up with being unable to log into the game because of the infuriating 'one-time temporary password' that is supposed to be emailed and never is actually emailed. So I have to ask, Are you all trying to drive off your customers?? Is this whole venture just some scam write off that you have no intention of succeeding at. I have to tell you, that's the way its appearing... you have a game foundation that could, potentially, be the best on the mmorpg market and your doing everything you can to frustrate and drive off your customers. WHAT GIVES?

This is the first company I've ever encountered in my 50 some odd years that actually caps how much of there product (virtually unlimited product) they allow their customers to purchase. I couldn't believe it when I tried to purchase cartel points so I could partake in some of the overly advertised in game content only to discover I could not... after opening a ticket I was informed that I would not be able to purchase any more cartel points as I've reach your cap.... What kind of idiots cap a paying customer???

I've already lost a few of my friends from this game because they finally got fed up with being unable to log into the game because of the infuriating 'one-time temporary password' that is supposed to be emailed and never is actually emailed. So I have to ask, Are you all trying to drive off your customers?? Is this whole venture just some scam write off that you have no intention of succeeding at. I have to tell you, that's the way its appearing... you have a game foundation that could, potentially, be the best on the mmorpg market and your doing everything you can to frustrate and drive off your customers. WHAT GIVES?

EA That is all....

Edited by Desolaytore

I feel your pain I tried to like in months past tried to buy coins using a visa gift card. been doing so for almost a year when the store by me runs out of 60 Day time cards to see it not go throw call there customer sever to get read a list that they real need to take the time from coffee or energy drinks to real chew the fat on . Block Buster used to be a movie store that went out like the VHS tapes. Gone No l;longer a store. Game stop where is that we Have EB games up here in the Great white north. Or for some across the river in the us to go shopping but not all of us live by the US/ CANADA line to cross over to your best buys or target store to get one. Then they post there new list for the 2400 CC card and pet. Again I will say No list of CANADA on it.:mad: