Dread Masters arc finally ending?

Pietrastor

Well, since Bioware teased "Oricon, Dread Masters" for 2.4, most people assume it means the long-awaited Dread Masters operation. Which would mean the end of their arc. On one hand I'm surprised, I mean, whatever happened to Varl/Rakata Prime (unless they got transformed into/scrapped in favour of Makeb)? On the other hand, anyone else glad this arc is ending? I just think it dragged on so long it became completely unfocused and lost most of its relevance. It kind of started to feel to me like a "generic villain's new Sunday plan to conquer the world" with each new "Dread Masters now tried to do this!" plot device.

Much more looking forward to whatever happens with the Hutt Empire next, or Revan, or the Emperor finally attempting to execute his plan.

Well, since Bioware teased "Oricon, Dread Masters" for 2.4, most people assume it means the long-awaited Dread Masters operation. Which would mean the end of their arc. On one hand I'm surprised, I mean, whatever happened to Varl/Rakata Prime (unless they got transformed into/scrapped in favour of Makeb)? On the other hand, anyone else glad this arc is ending? I just think it dragged on so long it became completely unfocused and lost most of its relevance. It kind of started to feel to me like a "generic villain's new Sunday plan to conquer the world" with each new "Dread Masters now tried to do this!" plot device.

Much more looking forward to whatever happens with the Hutt Empire next, or Revan, or the Emperor finally attempting to execute his plan.

I can't remember if they suggested in their tease that it was coming in 2.4--however, yes, it is ending soon. It seems most of the content from the leaks is being implemented, but in slightly different ways (Titans of Industry being two FP's, no Varl or Rakata Prime yet or at all).