PvE Combat Medic advice or builds

Jantrix

I used the search function before posting this and most threads on this subject are quite old. I've recently returned to the game after about a year I guess. Trying to catch up. Can someone recommend a good combat medic build that works for PvE soloing and heroics. I don't know how much FP's I'll do with character yet, so lets assume its not a concern at this point.

Thanks.

I used the search function before posting this and most threads on this subject are quite old. I've recently returned to the game after about a year I guess. Trying to catch up. Can someone recommend a good combat medic build that works for PvE soloing and heroics. I don't know how much FP's I'll do with character yet, so lets assume its not a concern at this point.

Thanks.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/commando#13223112103001211122322-30302-20

This is the build you want to go with in PvE. If you were in PvP, I would swap points from Kolto Wave into Combat Shield and Med Zone.

i've been trying out this one lately with good success.

the reasoning behind moving a point of kolto residue and cell capacitor is, now that kolto pods can apply kolto residue, the 50% chance isn't so bad given that it's 3-4 chances every 6s or so for a 15s buff. and cell capacitor gives the 10% alacrity whether your have 1 point or 2, and it's only only 8 cells every 2 minutes. if it didn't have the alacrity buff, i probably wouldn't even bother with it and just go straight to filling out treated wound dressings.