Transfers, how do they work?

Kerensk

Ok, I already read the BW explanation and limitations but still have a few questions.

1. When I transfer is it one character at a time or a whole legacy at a time? I got 7 toons so I want to know if I have to pay 7 times.

2. If I move a character and then don't like it is it possible to move back?

Basically I want to try out a new server but I want to test drive it first. I'll move over a level 55 character. Playing around and after a week bring over the whole legacy or move my 55 back to my original server .

1) You will pay for each character, so you will be paying 7 times.

2) You can move back if you are going to pay for it.

It would be cheaper to make a new character on the server you want to try out before moving any character over.

1)

It would be cheaper to make a new character on the server you want to try out before moving any character over.

I actually did that for low warzone testing but I don't know what endgame warzones are like.

Full time PvP players are somewhat more knowledgeable about playing but are also 100 times more pompous and bullheaded.

Your best bet for test driving a server is to just make a new toon and get a feel for the community on that server. If you don't like it you just saved yourself some money, if you do you can move your toons to their new home.